The Temple Bar: We'll give you christmas spirit...UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A carrot would be back tracking for me. I just want my finger bones corrected so that I can, uh, straighten out my finger. Which I can't do. A carrot would prevent all bending. And if I believe in Stephen Colbert, I'd think it was trying to turn me gay.

Keep your electric eye on me, babe
Put your ray gun to my head
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream
Oh yeah!

phillyfan26 said:
Keep your electric eye on me, babe
Put your ray gun to my head
Press your space face close to mine, love
Freak out in a moonage daydream
Oh yeah!

Recently.FM

Ants Marching - Dave Matthews Band

Were you bro-ing out, man?

Moonage Daydream wins everytime. I think of all the Bowie songs, onle Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed is better.

I was.

Moonage Daydream was OK on the Ziggy Stardust album, but the live version from the soundtrack is my favorite Bowie song at the moment.

PFan, you should read or at least watch LOTR. Then again, if that genre aint your cup of tea, perhaps not.

Did you ever post the....um.....improved Beav signal?

No spoken words said:
Did you ever post the....um.....improved Beav signal?

This one?

beavsignal2.jpg

My father makes a sad attempt at lights outside. He put one string across our garage gutter. That was it.

That is awesome.

I had to go out and buy lights because my first attempt with what we had sucked. When we lived in Queens we had shit on the second floor, but the new house doesn't have a roof that I can walk on, so it's just the bushes out front. It looks ok. All the neighbors have those big stupid inflatible things and Christmas scenes and it's all too much. Though the guy across the way just has lights and some penguins. That's cool.

Last edited:
I've had my tree up for most of the month. Even though I was gone for a few weeks, and I doubt my roommate took care of it, the tree still looks nice. I'm taking it down today, though.

UberBeaver said:
That is awesome.

I had to go out and buy lights because my first attempt with what we had sucked. When we lived in Queens we had shit on the second floor, but the new house doesn't have a room that I can walk on, so it's just the bushes out front. It looks ok. All the neighbors have those big stupid inflatible things and Christmas scenes and it's all too much. Though the guy across the way just has lights and some penguins. That's cool.

Our neighbor's a nut. He's an electrical engineer, so he's into the lights. He's got like all the reindeer, a sleigh, every tree and bush in his front yard, and all of his gutters and windows covered in lights. We call him Griswald.

lynnok said:
Hello Thora! Are you freezing to death after Hawaii? :wave:

A little bit! It was quite a shock to the system to come back to all this cold :brrrrrrr: Okay, it's not really all that cold, but it feels freezing to me. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom