The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's sunny today! :hyper: Hopefully it won't rain. I think we've had enough rain to last us for quite a while, thankyouverymuch.

:needstomovetoaplacewhereit'salwayssunnyandwarm:

that used to be my AIM screenname: ihopdelivers.

ever notice how there isn't a single breakfast place that delivers? why would i want to go out to eat breakfast? why not bring it to my door? haha but i guess nobody wants to wake up that early to drive yummy smelling grits all over town.

RedrocksU2 said:
We need rain in So Cal.

Normally we get about 17 inches a year, this year, about 3.:|

Fucking Al Gore and his global waming initiative.

Hooky - :tsk:

Right now two of my character flaws (cheapness and impatience) are at fucking war. I want to get the new iLife which came out today. BUT - my wife gets a discount cause she's a teacher, so if she goes, we save $, which is a good deal. I even went so far as to call her to see if was by any chance going way out of her way to be in a certain mall for no reason at all so she could buy it for me. ( :mad: She's not - of course, why make my life easier? I mean, clearly it's so much easier to brow beat me and ridicule my manhood like every other day....:uhoh: Sorry. That was supposed to be an intererior monologue. Anyway ... ) It can wait til tomorrow, I guess. ANd I most likely won't even use it hardly. My sister got MS Office for the Mac, and I ran home like a lunatic to load in on my computer....and I haven't used it once. And I have no plans to. Is that an OCD?

Today is Reg's dad's operation, right? Good luck, buddy!

Dalton? What are you doing here, man? Hey, how's the wife doing with everything?

Good thoughts to Regg, dad and fam.

anyone know why the right click button on my laptop might have decided to stop doing anything? Just curious before I stab it with a knife :)

why yes, Carlos, it is wireless. It sounds like you are going to try and be of help to me and I really really appreciate it.

:glareatBeav:

snowbunny00774 said:

from work or the bar?

Work. :whistle:

Got a phone call at 3am (not a good one, wrong number :mad: ) then when I tried to get back to sleep I couldn't, so I woke up, called in, then slept until 11. Going to Borders to putz around for a bit. :)

Don't stab the laptop, it knows not what it do.

*goodvibesforReg&fam* :hug:

I feel so antsy today, I should leave in a few.

oh wow, didn't know that. all the best Regg :hug:

while we're troubleshooting, does anybody know why my ipod won't shuffle anymore? :sad:

ETA: nm. i didn't realize that when i reset it, i RESET it, and that all songs and such were erased. hopefully the problem will fix tonight when i plug it in!

while I'm on the topic of whining, why does a flight that cost $81 yesterday cost $108 today? why?

Do I book or wait and see if it goes back down...greedy bastards :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:
why yes, Carlos, it is wireless. It sounds like you are going to try and be of help to me and I really really appreciate it.

:glareatBeav:

That's why I stop working. :grumpy: One reason, anyway. Utter sense of futility is another.

Sucks about your iPod. They're really more trouble than they're worth, but they're addicting. :mad:

Book - it won't go back down.

Back
Top Bottom