The Temple Bar - UYMFA Mother Nature & Bud Selig - The Phillies Win it Anyway!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbunny00774

ONE love, blood, life
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

No MUYFA? :(

ETA - oh, if you read it as one sentence, then it makes sense. It could still end with a MUYFA though. Then again, UYMFA and MUYFA together....oh no....I shudder to think. I've said too much.

shit - the powers that be interupted and I forgot about the pic - can anyone post a link to the pic and I'll throw it in? photobucket is not working on this POS I'm working on :angry:

I went ahead and fixed the typo. The awesomeness factor jumped up a little when I did it.

I still have this paranoia that I'm being mocked. One of the Lemon dudes just said he liked the killintheface smiley - again my Mockdar goes off. Mockdar - that is awesome. I think the Land of the Gnomes should be called Mockdar.

So I'm doing all of my October stuff at work and I'm naming all of my folders ROCKTOBER!

I still have this paranoia that I'm being mocked. One of the Lemon dudes just said he liked the killintheface smiley - again my Mockdar goes off. Mockdar - that is awesome. I think the Land of the Gnomes should be called Mockdar.

So I'm doing all of my October stuff at work and I'm naming all of my folders ROCKTOBER!

I'm going to try to not get insulted that you think that you're being mocked. How many times have I praised how funny you are? You're a fucking douche bag prick and I can smell you from here, but you're hilarious. You are not being mocked.

i'm Going To Try To Not Get Insulted That You Think That You're Being Mocked. How Many Times Have I Praised How Funny You Are? You're A Fucking Douche Bag Prick And I Can Smell You From Here, But You're Hilarious. You Are Not Being Mocked.

STFU.

Typing this because the all caps rule diminishes the power of a STFU by making it lower case and weak.

History is one of my favorite songs, and one of the few Tenacious D ones I can really stand to listen to multiple times :lol:

The parade was alright. I didn't see too much, ou positions kind of sucked, but the partying and shit was good. Then I cam eback, went and did some duties up at school for the football game, and then I went to a Halloween party dressed as Chase Utley. This required me putting a lot of gel in my hair, drawing a little facial hair beneath my lip, and telling everyone I was a world fuckin champion. Also, there may or may not have been beverage drinking involved. I got back 15 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom