The Temple Bar - U23D Edition!!!!! UYMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U23D

• Atlanta

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Monkeys

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Bitches

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
well i mean specifically, what substitutes the chicken broth? do you use a veggie broth or is there a real "fake chicken broth" out there. i'm curious because i'm veg, but i can't use veggie broth. i've usually just added hot sauce and water.

unico said:
well i mean specifically, what substitutes the chicken broth? do you use a veggie broth or is there a real "fake chicken broth" out there. i'm curious because i'm veg, but i can't use veggie broth. i've usually just added hot sauce and water.

the fake chicken broth we use is from McCormick: http://www.mccormick.com/index.cfm

I can't seem to find it on their website though, it could be Canadian only maybe :shrug: Sorry I can't be more help...

Why can't you eat veggie broth again?

:yawn:

Not working at work is a waste of time. We all have to line up to be interviewed by the BPD today so they can investigate.

Real police work is nothing like law and order. Officer Fyfe will be seeing me in two people

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:
tell me about it, can we not just skip Friday this once?

Fer Sure. This week has been a complete waste of hours I'll never get back. It's pretty bad when the highlight is a man who prides himself on filling his own teeth.

lynnok said:
:yawn:

Not working at work is a waste of time. We all have to line up to be interviewed by the BPD today so they can investigate.

Real police work is nothing like law and order. Officer Fyfe will be seeing me in two people

investigate what?

elfa- i'm allergic to carrots and celery

^ two guys with guns tried to rob our dental clinic yesterday. We really don't stock many (no) useful or interesting drugs. Our thieves were stupid but motivated and ended up robbing us instead.

lynnok said:
It's pretty bad when the highlight is a man who prides himself on filling his own teeth.

filling his own teeth eh? what does he use?

unico said:
elfa- i'm allergic to carrots and celery

ahh, that's right... I'm not sure if it would work for you then, I'm pretty sure it's a veggie bouillon to begin with, just different spices...

lynnok said:
^ two guys with guns tried to rob our dental clinic yesterday. We really don't stock many (no) useful or interesting drugs. Our thieves were stupid but motivated and ended up robbing us instead.

:yikes:

That sucks. :( Sorry to hear about it.

Good morning, bar.

Thanks Thora, no harm done and only lost the money I had on me. We see some unique people and we all have learned to lock valuables out of sight so no problems there. It really stinks to have that happen though. There have been quite a few instances like that around here lately. Spooks me.

Elfa, I hear you. Mine loves Gorilla Glue. I swear he carries it in his pocket.

lynnok said:

whoa. that sucks. i'm sorry to hear that. glad you're okay.

Back
Top Bottom