The Temple Bar ~ Turn that whiskey, boy into rain, wash it away!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

you'll be next VP, you will!

All of a sudden I want a Slurpee. I never want Slurpees. :weirdrandomcraving:

what she said VP :yes:

that was like me with the chocolate, I bought some the other day for no real reason, and then didn't eat it. of course now I can't have it I want it. always the way.

26_34_3.gif

u guys rock...I caved and went to the store...mmm kit kat.

you have a long weekend to look forward to next weekend though April...nothing to sneeze at.

snowbunny00774 said:
u guys rock...I caved and went to the store...mmm kit kat.

you have a long weekend to look forward to next weekend though April...nothing to sneeze at.

Canadian Kit Kats :drool:

Yeah, but my plans are up in the air. I know of one thing I wouldn't mind doing but it all depends. :shifty:

I think you should go over to the guys next door's house and see if they need a grilling assistant - someone to stand there, drink beer, and look pretty while they make all the food. :yes:

Maddy got a few things at the H&M store. There was an offer to buy 2 shirts, get one free. The girl rang it up wrong. I bought one and got 2 free! So for $33, she got like 5 things, including a pair of jeans for $10. I got nothing :grumpy: there. I actually got a shirt at another store for cheap. Ran into my sister for lunch at one of our old neighborhood haunts. Haven't been to the BC since I moved out of West Hollywood 15+ years ago. We had fun, and apparently missed some stores too :der: I do need a necklace now to go with the new shirt, but couldn't find one. Maybe this weekend :hmm:

UberBeaver said:

I got one for you. He's 7. And he's creepy as hell. What's not to love?

:lmao:

Just be warned, your daughter will most likely develop a crush on him cause we love developing crushes on guys that our parents, esp our daddies, hate. :wink:

Aw, come on - the hot landlord mixing things up with her cute, young tenants?

Beav's already readying the live feed. M I RITE?!

Just be warned, your daughter will most likely develop a crush on him cause we love developing crushes on guys that our parents, esp our daddies, hate. :wink:

So true :lol:

:lol: they were probably relieved I said no!!

There's too many guys for my web feed. I draw the line @ one, perferably me, but whatever.

She won't develop a crush on that lunatic. He's nuts, and I'm pretty sure asexual, like his parents before him. His father wants to freak my lawn. :yikes: Besides, I am already in negotions with the Chinese/Korean couple across the street. They have a son that's almost 3. He's smart, funny and he's going to be rich, plus he already has a crush on her. :cute: I never understood arranged marriages, but now I'm all for it. :hi5: This, of course, is Plan B. Plan A, aka Operation Convent, is still proceeding.

UberBeaver said:

She won't develop a crush on that lunatic. He's nuts, and I'm pretty sure asexual, like his parents before him. His father wants to freak my lawn. :yikes: Besides, I am already in negotions with the Chinese/Korean couple across the street. They have a son that's almost 3. He's smart, funny and he's going to be rich, plus he already has a crush on her. :cute: I never understood arranged marriages, but now I'm all for it. :hi5: This, of course, is Plan B. Plan A, aka Operation Convent, is still proceeding.

I can't wait till she sees all the planning you are doing for her when she's a teen and hates you for ruining her life and never letting her do anything. :cute:

I meant in that they wouldn't want me there as then they'd have to behave a bit more etc. :shifty:

I hate if I ever need to go over there and do anything, like I'm intruding on what they're up to.

http://www.utilikilts.com (borrowed from JAs post)- :huh: some of them look okay and some so not okay. you really should have a certain build before they sell you one of these I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom