The Temple Bar ~ Tom Petty (hell yeah!) at the Superbowl UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

bed didn't work out. this post howoever...

elevtny billion stars :uP:

Sounds like you had a good day curling! :) You really should join a league. And Sarah needs to look into the UW team, I think she misses it. And I need to try it, for the first time.

You know what I hate? When you have a big meal at a strange time, say 3pm, so you're not hungry at dinner, but then it's 11pm, and you're hungry - and there's half an Italian hero (Village Hero) sitting in your fridge, calling to you. Bastards.

I have a two-thirds eaten one in my car, sitting in the backseat, wrapped up.

Ate the two-thirds on the way to working, left it in the car, never remembered it after that.

I would mention the famous people from my city, but I just generalize myself to the JOP.

I'm much more inclined to discuss myself in PMs, but no one actually gives a shit in the end, so I don't really bother with it. Where I live and who I am doesn't matter. My posts matter. Each and every one of the almost 10,000 posts matter.

VintagePunk said:
Oh, and, btw NSW, I just found out today that there's a homeboy on the Pats, so I'm going to have to root for them. Sorry. :)

haha - saw that on ctv last night. at that exact moment I wats pats FTW. he's a cutie too :drooL:

UberBeaver said:
You know what I hate? When you have a big meal at a strange time, say 3pm, so you're not hungry at dinner, but then it's 11pm, and you're hungry - and there's half an Italian hero (Village Hero) sitting in your fridge, calling to you. Bastards.

Village Hero.

:drool:

11 years ago they made a great Hot Roast Beef sandwich, hope they still do. Ah, Woodbury/Syosset memories.

Bar, under the ironic category, Beav lives right near where I used to work, my first job out of college. So, not only did we go to the same college, but this shit happened too. Great.

VP, I understand, no worries. I'd be more upset if it were the Steelers you were rooting against. :)

Damn you people. Did you all forget what day it is/was today?

groundhog_day.jpg

Can someone explain the fucking appeal of at least once a day, coming on this site and having the last post in like 20 threads at once??? I don't get it.

yeah, how did that whole thing go?>

it actually still is an effiort to coorect everything, so for the sake ofd the potential wrinkl;es from squiting one eye I will only make the effor t outsife of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom