The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Georgia Peach maybe?

according to a recipe online, that can't be it, because there's no vodka in that

Maybe it was a Peach Twist :hmm:

Peach Twist
A burst of fruity goodness in every sip that will knock your socks off!
Fill a Cocktail Shaker 1/2 way with ice...
1 1/2 oz. Peach Vodka
1/2 oz. Triple Sec

1 oz. Sweet & Sour
Combine all ingredients and shake well. Strain into a Cocktail glass.

This cocktail can also be made with Stoli's Raspberry flavored Vodka

Come back Bri...:(

:hmm:

Georgia Peach

1 1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
1 dash Grenadine
Lemonade
Ice

Electric Peach
1 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz. Cranberry Juice
1/2 oz. Orange Juice
Lemon Slice
Maraschino Cherry

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:
You know that video is so cool...I even downloaded that song from iTunes because I love the video so much.

However that sounds like work, and I'm not so good with work. I mean if we ever hooked up you'd be the breadwinner. 'Cos as much as I try I can never win bread. :sad:

:lol:

You crack me up.

And for that, you win .......

wonderbread.gif

Wonder bread!!!:happy:

Enjoy.
:flirt:

Sadly, I have another test tomorrow and I need some shut eye. :(

Goodnight Ladies and gent!
:hug:

Sweet dreams.

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

You crack me up.

And for that, you win .......

wonderbread.gif

Wonder bread!!!:happy:

Enjoy.
:flirt:

Sadly, I have another test tomorrow and I need some shut eye. :(

Goodnight Ladies and gent!
:hug:

Sweet dreams.

I remember how tough the 8th grade was. Good luck :rockon:

Sweet dreams...of you know who!!!

Yeah, that'd be me...:yes:

G'night Bri!!!

I'm with snow...school sux!! Stop doing it whenever you have us in da house!!!

Why is everybody in stealth mode? Invisible...I refuse. I want to announce my presence with Authority!!!

Reggie in the house!!!

Hey Reggie - since there are a million "U218" threads, do you know if anyone posted that there will a regular CD, a CD/DVD Deluxe and a separate DVD available all on 11/21? Or do I have to go there and post it :shifty:

That's all I know. I could give you the barcode or catalog number, but the site I have access to does not have further info. They don't even have the cover posted yet, which has been circulating online...allegedly

Lila64 said:
That's all I know. I could give you the barcode or catalog number, but the site I have access to does not have further info. They don't even have the cover posted yet, which has been circulating online...allegedly

Hey Doozer!!! Kat...and VP!!!! :wave:

I'm sick of all whining!! U2 are sellouts!! U2 is after our last $$$...U2 is old and living off their past!!

Here's what I want....more U2 CD's, DVD's and books...I'm a sucker for that stuff!!! Give me Best Of's, Worst Of's and Kind of OK's!!! I want it all....:crazy:

I hear there's a CD/with a bonus Live CD and then a separate DVD. Am I totally wrong?

And I saw the cover, which is just the cover of the U2 by U2 cover that has U218: The Singles instead of U2 by U2 on it.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hey Doozer!!! Kat...and VP!!!! :wave:

I'm sick of all whining!! U2 are sellouts!! U2 is after our last $$$...U2 is old and living off their past!!

Here's what I want....more U2 CD's, DVD's and books...I'm a sucker for that stuff!!! Give me Best Of's, Worst Of's and Kind of OK's!!! I want it all....:crazy:

I hear there's a CD/with a bonus Live CD and then a separate DVD. Am I totally wrong?

And I saw the cover, which is just the cover of the U2 by U2 cover that has U218: The Singles instead of U2 by U2 on it.

See, that stuff would all be lovely...but apparently if I ever want to post in that damn Mr. Pussy thread I have to give all this stuffup for a year :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom