The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well they always come back. Our place had been tented maybe ten years before we bought it. You'll always have spots that need to be treated though.

We didn't have enough where it needed to be tented. They mostly replaced wood along the roofline that's better than treating with chemicals since the affected wood is gone entirely.

I have to go to class :yawn: and he always calls on me. I wish I hadn't told him my name :(

snowbunny I'm looking to share a room with ten other people :lol: :cheap:

redkat said:

I have to go to class :yawn: and he always calls on me. I wish I hadn't told him my name :(

snowbunny I'm looking to share a room with ten other people :lol: :cheap:

Never tell them your name!!

I might be in for that Kat :yes:

Lila64 said:

This is where I want to change
"I'd hit that" to "I'd eat that"

:lmao:

Sicy said:
:hug:
blue-crackbrightest.jpg
:hug:
She does love me!! :hyper:

My life is now complete. :kiss:

:lmao:

VP let's retire in Florida together...it'd be me you and a sh*tload of Pina Coladas!!!

Bri :madwife: my ticker can't take all this teasing...and I'm sorry to both of you for last night. I couldn't make it back I swear!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
VP let's retire in Florida together...it'd be me you and a sh*tload of Pina Coladas!!!

Bri :madwife: my ticker can't take all this teasing...and I'm sorry to both of you for last night. I couldn't make it back I swear!!!

Omg, that would be THE best thing ever! :drool: How soon can we go? I can pack in 10 minutes. :wink:

Bri, I had to go to school today. I was only wearing a hoodie. When I got into town, there were a few flakes coming down, and of course you know how cold and windy it was. Froze from the parking lot to the building. Picked up my software, took like 5 minutes, I came out, and it was a blizzard!! :ohmy: By the time I got back to my car, I had a couple of inches of snow clinging to me, my hair was covered. Visibility was too bad to drive so I sat for 10 minutes waiting for it to die down. In the meantime, all the snow on me melted, and I was drenched. Had to drive home for over an hour in soaking wet clothes, and I've been frozen ever since. :scream: :sad:

And we go no snow at all here today, where I live.

Back
Top Bottom