The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA! - Page 53 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-11-2007, 01:40 PM   #781
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 01:57 AM
And we'll paint by numbers til something sticks
Don't mind doing it for the kids
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #782
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:57 AM
You know what song came up on my iPizzle today? NWAs - "I'd rather f&C* with you". I don't know the last time I heard that. It's still awesome. Reg - you know that one? It's a classic. And yesterday I was rocking out to Naughty by Nature - Everything's Gonna Be Allright. I dig that tune - I listen to it now and then, mostly cause I like saying, "You ain't never been to the ghetto, don't you ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay the fuck out the gheeto." I want to get that tatooed on my back - in sanskrit. Yes!
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:47 PM   #783
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
"You ain't never been to the ghetto, don't you ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay the fuck out the gheeto." I want to get that tatooed on my back - in sanskrit. Yes!
doooooooooooo it
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:51 PM   #784
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
You know what song came up on my iPizzle today? NWAs - "I'd rather f&C* with you". I don't know the last time I heard that. It's still awesome. Reg - you know that one? It's a classic. And yesterday I was rocking out to Naughty by Nature - Everything's Gonna Be Allright. I dig that tune - I listen to it now and then, mostly cause I like saying, "You ain't never been to the ghetto, don't you ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay the fuck out the gheeto." I want to get that tatooed on my back - in sanskrit. Yes!
I know 'Straight Outta Compton' and 'F*ck Da Police', but I'm not familiar with 'I'd Rather F*ck Wit Ya'....however I do have a soft spot in my heart for 'E-Z Duz It' by Easy-E...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #785
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


doooooooooooo it
Web feed it.

I need to go rob a bank. Anyone with me?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 PM   #786
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:57 AM
너는 유대인 거리에 유대인 거리에 결코, 너 이제까지 온다, 일으키는 원인이 된다 너를 이해하지 않을 것이다 유대인 거리를 가 보지 않는, 그래서 유대인 거리에서 성교를 체재하십시요

вы никогда не к гетту, не делаете вы всегда приходите к гетту, причиняете вас не поймете гетто, поэтому останьтесь fuck из гетта

Ain't όντας ποτέ στο γκέτο, εσείς δεν έρχεστε πάντα στο γκέτο, προκαλείτε εσείς δεν θα καταλάβετε το γκέτο, έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο.


Sanskrit is not supported by bablefish (booooo!) so I had it translated into Korean, Russian and Greek.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #787
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Web feed it.

I need to go rob a bank. Anyone with me?
I'm in...

Do we get to wear masks...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:01 PM   #788
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Beav, just looking at you now = gives me a headache.

Seriously, dude.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #789
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 11:57 PM
I'm in for the bank robbing too.

I could really use the extra cash.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #790
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Beav, just looking at you now = gives me a headache.

Seriously, dude.


Ain't όντας ποτέ στο γκέτο, εσείς δεν έρχεστε πάντα στο γκέτο, προκαλείτε εσείς δεν θα καταλάβετε το γκέτο, έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #791
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
너는 유대인 거리에 유대인 거리에 결코, 너 이제까지 온다, 일으키는 원인이 된다 너를 이해하지 않을 것이다 유대인 거리를 가 보지 않는, 그래서 유대인 거리에서 성교를 체재하십시요

вы никогда не к гетту, не делаете вы всегда приходите к гетту, причиняете вас не поймете гетто, поэтому останьтесь fuck из гетта

Ain't όντας ποτέ στο γκέτο, εσείς δεν έρχεστε πάντα στο γκέτο, προκαλείτε εσείς δεν θα καταλάβετε το γκέτο, έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο.


Sanskrit is not supported by bablefish (booooo!) so I had it translated into Korean, Russian and Greek.

lol! there isn't a word for fuck in Greek? perhaps i should go translate my status.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:05 PM   #792
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 01:57 AM


BE TURNED! WE TO YOU POMOZHE
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:12 PM   #793
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


BE TURNED! WE TO YOU POMOZHE
YES! That's an awesome war cry. I think that might the CoNJ Motto.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:15 PM   #794
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,420
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Beav, just looking at you now = gives me a headache.

Seriously, dude.
how is that a bad thing?


ok that was bad. just not right

i'm ashamed of myself.

hey, laptop comes home monday

it's on it's way... it's on the way... home sweet home
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #795
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,692
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


YES! That's an awesome war cry. I think that might the CoNJ Motto.
you're missing the E...
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com