The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
as the father of three cats currently and several in the past my advice is either put away any delicate or easily destroyed valuables in places the cat can't get to or don't buy them in the first place. You can't win in a battle of wills or by spray gun, believe me, I've tried.

I know, believe me. That was the kicker - that I had no one to be mad at except myself. Punishing the cat after the fact does no good at all and only makes you feel like the shittiest person ever.

Maybe this will teach me the final lesson about headphones. PUT THEM AWAY, YOU MORON! No, not just over there - AWAY, away.

I do have the bag. You'd think that would have occurred to me.

But apparently, no.

I'm special that way sometimes. :wink:

I need to make my way to the Powerjuice...I've got a mad schedule today, which includes me coaching my kid in two different sports and then drinking deep into the night and then waking up early to watch my daughter cheer at a basketball game...:crazy:

Seriously...I need the strength to drink...:drunk:

Reg - for maybe the second time since I've known you - I know all the songs in your lastfm thing. At least, I'm pretty sure I know Gotta Get Away - that one rocks, right? "And I feeeeel, and I feeEEEl - something so far away."

ETA - no, different song. But I know Gotta Get Away - demons in my head and it's more than I can take.

UberBeaver said:
Reg - for maybe the second time since I've known you - I know all the songs in your lastfm thing. At least, I'm pretty sure I know Gotta Get Away - that one rocks, right? "And I feeeeel, and I feeEEEl - something so far away."

ETA - no, different song. But I know Gotta Get Away - demons in my head and it's more than I can take.

That one totally rocks...:rockon:

I need some "Final Countdown" though...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:confused:

But...'no one can stop me now...Tonight I'm On The Loose'...:yes:

I'm confused at your confusion. I'd forgotten his name, and just looked it up, it's Ian Crichton.

She got a sweet deal out of that. Her and her son moved to Bermuda with Ian. :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:
so yeah, Beav, those 2 points? You can have em! We don't need no stinkin playoffs around here! :angry:

Oh, no big. I think we plan on giving those points to Atlanta tomorrow. Where are you guys going for playoff season? I hear Bermuda is nice. That's where I plan on being. Drunk. Until October. Though I might take a break in July to rebuild some misery when they sign more 3rd rate "superstars." Even when they win, I'm disgusted.

unico said:
did you use the phrases? :hyper:

It was quite crazy getting there. The guy driving missed the exit for the Turnpike (76) when we were on the Blue Route (476), so we ended up in Villanova. He decided to take 30 East through the Main Line into West Philly, and then subsequently guess which way to go to get to the Ben Franklin Bridge, and thus, Camden. It took us a little under two hours, especially with the midday traffic on the Main Line.

When we finally found 676, which leads to the Ben Franklin, we celebrated loudly (there were four of us), and I yelled "That's how you fuckin' go POWERJUICE!"

And Nate is Irish, not Hispanic, as much as I'd like to say he is Hispanic. He's Irish. He's one of those Irish people who can't tan, though, which is funny. I'm very Irish, but I tan when I go to the shore.

phillyfan26 said:

It was quite crazy getting there. The guy driving missed the exit for the Turnpike (76) when we were on the Blue Route (476), so we ended up in Villanova. He decided to take 30 East through the Main Line into West Philly, and then subsequently guess which way to go to get to the Ben Franklin Bridge, and thus, Camden. It took us a little under two hours, especially with the midday traffic on the Main Line.

When we finally found 676, which leads to the Ben Franklin, we celebrated loudly (there were four of us), and I yelled "That's how you fuckin' go POWERJUICE!"

And Nate is Irish, not Hispanic, as much as I'd like to say he is Hispanic. He's Irish. He's one of those Irish people who can't tan, though, which is funny. I'm very Irish, but I tan when I go to the shore.

:hi5: you tell 'em!!!!

phillyfan26 said:

Funkito Ergo Sum.

Back
Top Bottom