The Temple Bar...Ripping off U2 one song at a time(Canada Day edition) UYMFA!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... you know how many albums I downloaded last night thanks to BoMac's tip about google blogsearch??? I don't think I really need anybody to send me albums now! :lol: :shifty:

Care to split the bill, then? :wink:

I wish I had more disposable income! :lol:

Oooh Reg video!!! :hyper:

I know, tell me about it. I wish I knew where to buy those trees money just grows off of. :lol:

Oh man... you know how many albums I downloaded last night thanks to BoMac's tip about google blogsearch??? I don't think I really need anybody to send me albums now! :lol: :shifty:

I ought to check that thread out... Once I actually get around to getting a zip drive for my iTunes. I have had my laptop since September and have needed to back up all my music so I god forbid don't lose it all again. I doubt iTunes would be so nice as to let me redownload them all again.

I downloaded the last official Beatles album last night. Beatles For Sale. Not bad except for a few tracks like Mr. Moonlight. I still have to get Yellow Submarine though.

Oh man, I was amazed at how readily available all the music is thru independent blogs and rapid share links! :drool::drool::drool:

Holy crap! I saw him posting that link and thought it's just an info site. :lol:

Okay I sent that link to my email. :shifty:

Morning bar peeps! :wave:

<<<< :yawn: x infinity.. cylinders barely firing with 4 hrs sleep... :grumpy:

btw the concert last nite was awesome! (the fixx, English Beat and the Alarm):rockon::hyper: I took a bunch of pics was front row center with no barrier in front of the stage, Mike Peters, Dave Wakeling and Cy Curnin were a couple of inches in front of me. A lot of times they were too close to take pics :lol: doesn't help that I am 5'1" either.. Took video of 'Spirit of 76' and 'One thing leads to another'.. :D

Tomorrow needs to get here. :impatient:

I have a sudden craving to go buy shoes... :shifty:

Not that I can afford shoes this week, but hey, that's what credit is for, right?

PS - That reminds me, elfa... I wasn't home last night so I couldn't watch that videom, but I will try to get to it this weekend.

I love how new posts at Temple really stand out on the main forum index page cos of the lemon! :heart: Despite being more popular, the superthread really doesn't stand out cos of the lack of a smiley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom