The Temple Bar - Remaster This UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

It's so weird - all the music is in my folders on my computer, I just realized. It's there, but it's not showing up in iTunes. :huh: Weird. Well, that should save a hell of a lot of time.

Kenny is cutting it loose.

Footloose.

In the danger zone.

Won't you meet him halfway? Across the sky?

Hey - any of you guys here use an electric razor? If so, one you would recommend? Hubby's died, and I thought maybe I could pick one up for the holidays. k\thanks!

I go manual with the razor.

Although, sometimes I use a knife like Pedro Cerrano. After all, he did lead the league in total baldness.

:uhoh: I did that the other day. I sort of wiped it off, but as I was driving I realized I half assed it and missed most of the window - at least I missed the parts I needed to see through. I tried driving fast and hoping that it would blow off, but no luck. Don't judge me. :mad: You have no right. I have rights. I am someone.

UberBeaver said:
:uhoh: I did that the other day. I sort of wiped it off, but as I was driving I realized I half assed it and missed most of the window - at least I missed the parts I needed to see through. I tried driving fast and hoping that it would blow off, but no luck. Don't judge me. :mad: You have no right. I have rights. I am someone.

that was you? :mad:

UberBeaver said:

Half-assers sort of get a pass, but even then it's enough to get me homicidal on my drive in. :mad:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

that was you? :mad:

Yeah man. My bad. I would have stopped to help you out, cause I was sorta my fault, but I had to pick up that pizza and...you know how it is.

unico said:
beav if i'm ever driving behind you and you pull that shit on me, i'm releasing my carnivorous bats to come and kick your ass. i genetically engineered them myself :D

All bats are carnivorous. You engineered NOTHING! Did they guy that sold you the "carnivourous bat genes" laugh and sign the waiver "lol, pwned."

snowbunny00774 said:

Did it involve alchemy? I know someone who might need a lesson.

:kiss:

:angry:
I'm going to figure out how to have you blocked from there so you miss it. :scream: SICY! I need a favor, please.

snowbunny00774 said:

See how :cute: it is when you get locked out of the stupid "Look at me I'm a swimmer. I'm so dominant" thread too. Stupid Michael Phelps. He's Australian or American? Australia can have him either way.

unico said:

either you're really an insect or a fruit of some sort or you've got a story to tell.

Insects = meat. And fruit bats would rather eat meat but they can't cause it's not available. So they eat fruit. But I guaratee you - if you put a nice filet mignon next to a pear and then let the fruit bats go to town, that filet is done first.

UberBeaver said:

Insects = meat. And fruit bats would rather eat meat but they can't cause it's not available. So they eat fruit. But I guaratee you - if you put a nice filet mignon next to a pear and then let the fruit bats go to town, that filet is done first.

insects aren't meat. phelps is meat!

UberBeaver said:

See how :cute: it is when you get locked out of the stupid "Look at me I'm a swimmer. I'm so dominant" thread too. Stupid Michael Phelps. He's Australian or American? Australia can have him either way.

:drool: yes - I was unsure how to bring him up in this thread, thanks Beav, nicely done.

phelps11.jpg

I was going to give you some bat education about how one suborder is all carni and the other is veg, but I'm not gonna now :mad:

unico said:

insects aren't meat. phelps is meat!

Of course insects are meat. And you failed to disprove my filet mignon vs pear scenario, so I win that argument too. pwned.

unico said:
wow, i know nothing about bats.

And yet you claim to genetically engineer them? HAHA. LIES!* You are caught in a web of them.

I'll not address the Michael Phelps post until he puts some goddamn clothes on. WTF? I believe that's called "gratuitous" and it has no place here. I'm offended.

*Untruths. Not the one with the dogs.

UberBeaver said:

I'll not address the Michael Phelps post until he puts some goddamn clothes on. WTF? I believe that's called "gratuitous" and it has no place here. I'm offended.

and for gratuitous I'm grateful :drool:

I'll be nice enough not to post another pic.

Back
Top Bottom