The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not more fun than this. For me, the perfect night is a Dodger game, then maybe hanging out at some dive bar for a bit, if they don't close too early. I must admit, though, that all my life, going home and reading or watching sports or listening to music has been pleasurable to me, and it always will, despite having an awesome set of friends....I guess I just need a certain amount of alone time. Eh, I'm rambling now, I'll stick to karate images and slutfest talk, sorry. :)

UberBeaver said:
You west coast people are intense. Sleeping all over the bed! Cold cuts! Jesus, I'm tired just reading about it. Out here on the right coast, we download apps for Macs. We roll hard like that.

It's coming up threes boys, it's coming up threes!!!

I'm not sure I can do it I'm just gonna try. I'm not that intense.

the concert thing looks awesome :up:

I'm afraid to see what thread zootles started :tsk:

Hey Zoot.

Sleep well, LMPA, if you do indeed fall asleep shortly.

I listened to the download of my first concert all day today here, it was great. Brought back a memory or two. :)

I posted in Zoot's thread already...I type fast, but it's 100% from the heart. :) And on that note, I must leave work...not forever, like Zoot...but for now....

See you later, possibly.

Oh man... close to Rochester! I'm gonna freeze my yippies off! :yikes:

No work for the next 2 weeks! :dancing:

But lots of things to take care of and moving of course!

We're all tired for no good reason zootles :yawn:

do you have a place to live?

I downloaded that concert thing but I think it won't work until I shutdown and restart so tomorrow I'll see.

I was gonna drive up this weekend to look for an apt. but decided to go on monday instead. It's gonna be ridiculously cold, snowy and windy up there tomorrow! :no:

I've got the west coast beat - I just got in from work about 2 mins ago - ate a cold hardboiled egg as it was the only thing I had the energy to unwrap (deshell I guess), and now I'm going to fall into bed before this monster headache becomes a migraine. I want to kill work in the face :cry:

Night all....:kiss:

didn't check your thread zoots but congrats on what appears to be ditching a bad job and getting a new one :up:

Zootlesque said:
Yeah, I'll be like 3 hours from Toronto.

That means I'll be closer to snowbunny...?

:hmm: :drool: :shifty: :wink:

Yes I think you'll have to vote on the date for slutfest in the gathering section.

Night Snow :hug:

I'm going for the other side now guys night :hug:

I wonder if redkat will read this in the morning... It appears The Pogues are playing the Roseland Ballroom in NYC on St. Patty's Day. Tickets go on sale Saturday morning at 10:00am EST :shifty:

and though I know nothing of Muse :reject: - they will be playing the Great Western Forum in Los Angeles on 4/10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom