The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-22-2007, 12:23 PM   #436
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 05:20 PM
I totally agree! It's pretty to look at, but hell to drive in, etc.

The thing is that there are things I could be doing at the moment, but nobody's breathing down my neck just yet to get them done.

I have a couple of deadlines coming up this week, but for all of them I'm waiting for other people to get files/images/whatever back to me, so there's not much that can be done.
__________________

__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 12:28 PM   #437
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 08:20 PM
It's amazing how something being due the next day (or in your case, people breathing down your neck) can suddenly inspire you to work, eh?

I don't procrastinate.

I like to believe that I write better when I've had no sleep and have only 8 hrs until the deadline.
__________________

__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 12:31 PM   #438
Blue Crack Supplier
 
~BrightestStar~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Posts: 35,735
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Since there seems to be no waiter in the bar today, I sadly suppose I should go off in search of something edible.

Catch ya later hun!
__________________
~BrightestStar~ is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #439
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 05:20 PM
I should actually be productive, and earn my wages.

Catch ya later, babe!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 12:35 PM   #440
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Got Philk?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Posts: 6,875
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


I might actually bet on the Bears Phil
Uh, does that mean you'll blame me if they lose?
__________________
Got Philk? is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 01:14 PM   #441
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Got Philk?


Uh, does that mean you'll blame me if they lose?
I didn't know I had that option that sorta makes it more appealing
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #442
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:20 PM
The ability of people to complain and spread blame to accomodate their ineptitude never fails to amaze me. I have listened to a woman go on for the past two hours and blame others for her missing a flight, not taking her garbage out, not allowing her to make her mother's life easier, not appreciating her for the work she does, Victor, real estate transactions, someone is pregnant (I missed the beginning), someone needs food - how can she be held responsible?, AND SHE IS STILL GOING. :killintheface:
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:05 PM   #443
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:20 PM
That deserves a BIG time killing in the face.

Ok, back to work. I'm bringing my texts to work with me now.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:10 PM   #444
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:20 PM
I forgot

See how efficient I am? I came back from going back to work, to just add a smiley I forgot.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #445
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 04:20 PM


Long weekends...

Good afternoon all
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #446
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
The ability of people to complain and spread blame to accomodate their ineptitude never fails to amaze me. I have listened to a woman go on for the past two hours and blame others for her missing a flight, not taking her garbage out, not allowing her to make her mother's life easier, not appreciating her for the work she does, Victor, real estate transactions, someone is pregnant (I missed the beginning), someone needs food - how can she be held responsible?, AND SHE IS STILL GOING. :killintheface:
Beav, send her this e-mail:

F or some time now, I've been listening to you communicate to others your various trials and tribulations.

U nfortunately, I am going through some of the same issues as you, so I really relate to many of your problems.

C razy how the universe seems out to get the both of us, huh?

K arma is a bitch, though, so some of the people that are causing all of our issues are going to get what's coming to them!!!

Y ou know the worst part? Nobody understands what we're going through, so, luckily, we at least have each other. We should have lunch one of these days.

O r, if you prefer, we can maybe have dinner?

U sually, I don't butt into other's people business, but, in this case I'm making an exception, because we seem to be kindred spirits.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #447
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Good one NSW.

Did you just get up, Reg?
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #448
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Got Philk?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
Posts: 6,875
Local Time: 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
The ability of people to complain and spread blame to accomodate their ineptitude never fails to amaze me. I have listened to a woman go on for the past two hours and blame others for her missing a flight, not taking her garbage out, not allowing her to make her mother's life easier, not appreciating her for the work she does, Victor, real estate transactions, someone is pregnant (I missed the beginning), someone needs food - how can she be held responsible?, AND SHE IS STILL GOING. :killintheface:
It's not her fault that she has to spread the blame...I'm sure...

__________________
Got Philk? is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #449
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Beav, send her this e-mail:

F or some time now, I've been listening to you communicate to others your various trials and tribulations.

U nfortunately, I am going through some of the same issues as you, so I really relate to many of your problems.

C razy how the universe seems out to get the both of us, huh?

K arma is a bitch, though, so some of the people that are causing all of our issues are going to get what's coming to them!!!

Y ou know the worst part? Nobody understands what we're going through, so, luckily, we at least have each other. We should have lunch one of these days.

O r, if you prefer, we can maybe have dinner?

U sually, I don't butt into other's people business, but, in this case I'm making an exception, because we seem to be kindred spirits.
Aside from asking her to dinner, I like the way you think.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:34 PM   #450
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 07:20 PM
I need to go upstairs. You guys just keep sucking me back in.

__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com