The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
home :shifty:

When I moved I didn't get cable, I watch so little tv I haven't missed it except lately with this and the golden globes reminding me there are some good shows on tv. :shrug:

Here are some hypothetical bets
STRAIGHT 25/29
303. Saints (New Orleans) ML +115 { Pro Ftbll }

STRAIGHT 25/15
306. Colts (Indianapolis) ML -165 { Pro Ftbll }

4 Teams TEASER B 1 25/50
303. Saints (New Orleans) PS +9½ -110 { Pro Ftbll }
304. Bears (Chicago) Un 49½ -110 { Pro Ftbll }
305. Patriots (New England) PS +10 Even { Pro Ftbll }
305. Patriots (New England) Ov 40½ -110 { Pro Ftbll }

Last edited:
Well, it's too late for the Saints and Bears bets, obviously.

I think you should wait until tomorrow, when the SB teams are decided, and then see what all the lines are. You're really determined to bet on sports, wow.

I don't watch a ton of TV, but the TV I do watch I like a lot. Plus, and this will sound insane, I need to have cable or satellite (I have directv) for my job. It's true. :rolleyes:

I think I miss it right now because I have a break from classes. Once I start back up I'll have no time to watch.

I'm really only determined to bet once. I just want to understand it really. Then I'll move on to something I've never done.

I still don't completely understand craps each time it makes a bit more sense.

There are better things to understand than sports book stuff, but you know that. :) At least you'll be moving on to something else soon. I started gambling on sports at a VERY young age, so, by the time I actually had some $$$ to wager, I'd grown tired of it. I will enter a March Madness pool every year, that's really the only sports gambling I partake in.

I love blackjack so much that craps does not really interest me all that much...I know the basics, but do not know every single possible bet one can make....craps tables sure are louder than blackjack tables, I'll say that. :)

You're days away from Vegas!!!

Kat, I've been posting in this thread a lot lately, but it's only been a few weeks since I started, so there are a lot of knowledge gaps for me re: some of the people in here....so, forgive my ignorance, but, what are you studying? Where are you studying? Is it grad school? You mentioned school in Wisconsin, was it (If it was Minnesota, forgive me, I associate the two for a few reasons)? Was that undergrad?

what's wrong adam?

*wonders if snow ever found her tylenol

I doubt I'll dwell on sports book for long. Blackjack is my favorite. Craps can be a lot of fun depending and the chaos can be a thrill I don't ever expect to understand all the bets on the table and I wouldn't want to take it that seriously.

They do? Did not know that. Well, that could be cool, if the others did not mind me tagging along, of course. Next time you guys go, give me a heads up and if it's alright, perhaps I'll attend as well.

think of all the travel money you'll have!

We just went in Oct. it was in the gathering section. Fun time and our local tribute band performed. Was a very good time :drool:

I guess we shall see, I guess.we.shall.see. :)

I want this stuff. Finally got my Sephora order and this was one of my samples :drool:

P136031_hero.jpg

My lips get all tingly and look sooper pretty. :love:

I'm gonna order some now. :D

I need to upload some stuff, too. And do my Soc reading for the week. I decided to do it now so I have all week to focus on the essay. :nerd:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I guess we shall see, I guess.we.shall.see. :)

I want this stuff. Finally got my Sephora order and this was one of my samples :drool:

P136031_hero.jpg

My lips get all tingly and look sooper pretty. :love:

I'm gonna order some now. :D

I need to upload some stuff, too. And do my Soc reading for the week. I decided to do it now so I have all week to focus on the essay. :nerd:

what is it? I've never seen it, should I get some :lol:

I was one class away from a soc. minor :banghead: I didn't bother doing it :lazy:

redkat said:

what is it? I've never seen it, should I get some :lol:

I was one class away from a soc. minor :banghead: I didn't bother doing it :lazy:

You should. :yes: Only thing is, I like the tube it came in in the sample instead of this roll on thingy. I like lip gloss that has the soft brush applicator.

[/sorryboys:flirt: )

If they made any money I'd so want to be a social worker. I've always found Soc fascinating. :nerd:

I posted in there, was just wondering if Kat was referring to me. I'd had enough of a few people's attitudes and wanted to express my disappointment without being too abrasive.

ETA - FYM is sort of enticing, but it always disappoints because too many of the same people adopt their usual asshole attitudes and then it turns into a silly pissing match and nobody learns anything.

One of the mods just tried to explain that such a forum is not the place for a more nuanced discussion, and I agree, but that does not, to me at least, excuse the belligerent attitude of some of these fucking clowns.

Can I talk about sports and make up in the same post? :hyper:

My hypothetical money is now on the pats and i did that before they scored :D

What does it do that makes it good April?

nsw you posted in fym :tsk: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom