The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Dinner? That was a late lunch my dear....dinner is in 2 hours or so...:drool:

:drunk:

Late lunches. :drool:

I decided to go with Chinese tonight. It was tasty.

I have a bottle of Bailey's I bought NYE that I didn't drink cause I was too busy throwing back that bottle of vodka... Wonder if I should take a sip or two tonight, you know, to "relax"... :hmm:

No spoken words said:
We were talking about movies, not sports, LMPA, it's all good. Chinese sounds good...but, it always sounds good to me, it's in my DNA to like that shit.

Sports movies = a form of sports conversation. :wink:

:lol:

I haven't had it in such a long time, it sounded good, and there's a great place right around the corner from my apartment. Which still smells like booty call gettin' cologne, btw, only now I'm burning a candle so it's slowly going away.

I'm going to go watch some dvds now. :yawn:

Bye for now. :wave:

I don't know if anyone is in here....or not...but I do know that I am in here....and that has to count for something, damnit. Right? Right??????!?!?!

Good times.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh I was asking if you had any so I could send you some. :)

Go Bears! (Since the Lions are so hopeless - yes this will be the only sports talk coming from my lips tonight, or any other night :wink: )

Oh,

Please send me some...I only have some of her with Patti Griffith I think is her name. It's good too, but I am trying to get more so...send whatever you wish my way baby...:drool:

No spoken words said:
I don't know if anyone is in here....or not...but I do know that I am in here....and that has to count for something, damnit. Right? Right??????!?!?!

Good times.
:wave:

:shh: I am cheating on my chat thread of choice. There's cool people in here now. :D

I found more concerts to go to. I need to stop looking. Don't know what happened with that thing I downloaded for itunes. Did anyone else try to do that?

redkat said:
I found more concerts to go to. I need to stop looking. Don't know what happened with that thing I downloaded for itunes. Did anyone else try to do that?

I didn't I was too scared. :lol:

I need to be reassured that it'll be ok. Then I need someone to pay for all the concerts I'll then want to go to.

:wink:

Phil, I'll work on getting the Emmylou stuff to you tonight. Anyone else who wants it send me a PM. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I didn't I was too scared. :lol:

I need to be reassured that it'll be ok. Then I need someone to pay for all the concerts I'll then want to go to.

:wink:

Phil, I'll work on getting the Emmylou stuff to you tonight. Anyone else who wants it send me a PM. :)

take your time. I won't get it until at the earliest, tomorrow night. :D

Back
Top Bottom