The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, I'm just being cranky...I couldn't fall asleep last night, and the kids started school today so they were restless...:yuck:

So now I'm sitting here at work tired....:yawn:

Sounds like we had similar nights, well I didn't have kids to get off to school but I start my second class this semester tonight so it's close.

:hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Your pc at work?

Mine always gives me that "you have no memory left asshole" message. Which slows the computer down and makes it even harder for me to pretend like I'm busy when I'm really not.

When that happens I go to RUN, type in CMD and then when the cursor comes up type GFY over and over. It doesn't do anything, but it feels good.

UberBeaver said:
Dude....I don't even know. I can't access my files. The people here are "on it." This is not my month for computers. My Windows PC at home = Dead. Now my work PC = dying. :sigh:

Files in your PC or on the network...if it's in your PC, you're hard drive is probably dying..:sad:

April...the 'outta memory asshole' message is a rough one...:sigh:

April!! Haha the job in Detroit just e-mailed me and wants to interview. Talk about bad timing. :sigh: If RI doesn't work out I'm calling them. Hahaha I don't know if the state is ready for the two of us being so nearby.

UberBeaver said:
What kind of job are you going for? Also, ask if they have any high paying positions for funky mother fuckah, cause I am available and willing to start ASAP.

This one is area coordinator for the JVC. I'd be the head honcho \m/

Haha I'll be sure to ask. Do you want to be full time or part time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom