The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

officesteve.jpg

:heart:

No spoken words said:
That thread lost a lot of steam, of course, but it sure got fucking funny in the middle.

I think it hit it's apex when we started making album covers.

To me, it hit its (no apostrophe needed here, YLB) apex when In My Place added that photo of Warren Moon with Ackbar's head. It was already ramping up, to me, funny and random....and that just put it over the top, I fucking lost it when I saw that.

No spoken words said:
To me, it hit its (no apostrophe needed here, YLB) apex when In My Place added that photo of Warren Moon with Ackbar's head. It was already ramping up, to me, funny and random....and that just put it over the top, I fucking lost it when I saw that.

:lmao: yes!

Then it had a brief re-surgence with our rampant Khan love.

I always phail at its and it's. :grumpy:

You are in a position to demand *nothing*. I, on the other hand, am in a position to *grant* nothing.

The look on Chekhov's face when he says "OH NO!" kills me. Not as much as Trek IV's classic "nuclear wessels" scene, though.

In Spanish, I almost picked Ricardo as my "Spanish name," but I phail at rolling Rs.

Now I'm Julio.

Oh god wheres snow, i met my future husband (according to my mom) tonight :lmao:

He was behind us at the club and on our way out I saw him at the bar and got a picture with him - convieniently forgot the whole "my mom emailed you to tell you I'm your soulamte" thing :cute:

The pic my friend took = our wedding announcement :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh god wheres snow, i met my future husband (according to my mom) tonight :lmao:

He was behind us at the club and on our way out I saw him at the bar and got a picture with him - convieniently forgot the whole "my mom emailed you to tell you I'm your soulamte" thing :cute:

This post > the last 5 pages of this thread.

UberBeaver said:

It took me almost 10 minutes to do that^. Off and on. :drunk:

Jesus you're fired. Who drinks anymore, it's sooo passe. :tsk:

really though? I want a live web feed to see if you have to squint and stuff like I do!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

did you mention the email :hyper: did he say he's been waiting to meet you :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
In Spanish, I almost picked Ricardo as my "Spanish name," but I phail at rolling Rs.

Now I'm Julio.

That is the greatest story ever told. I wish I had thought of that. I don't remember my Spanish class name, but my friend Juan was from Colombia and his name was Juan - for real - his "Spanish Name" was Fernando - and he never answered the teacher. when she called him that. It drove her nuts. He used to read Don Qiuxote in the back of the class, cause he was fluent, poor dude. He ended up taking french. Now he's a preist. :D True story.

UberBeaver said:

That is the greatest story ever told. I wish I had thought of that. I don't remember my Spanish class name, but my friend Juan was from Colombia and his name was Juan - for real - his "Spanish Name" was Fernando - and he never answered the teacher. when she called him that. It drove her nuts. He used to read Don Qiuxote in the back of the class, cause he was fluent, poor dude. He ended up taking french. Now he's a preist. :D True story.

He's a priest? Set him up with Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom