The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
So, Kat, forgive me...I read bits and pieces....did you have a date with what seemed like a great guy, but it went poorly?

yes, he's scary. We were walking, passed a Deidrichs and I wanted a lemon bar, I got no more than two steps away from him before he blew up, for walking away from him. Second date and he's yelling at me in public. :huh:

redkat said:

yes, he's scary. We were walking, passed a Deidrichs and I wanted a lemon bar, I got no more than two steps away from him before he blew up, for walking away from him. Second date and he's yelling at me in public. :huh:

WHOA! yeah glad that is done with. yikes.

nsw are yous till at work?

redkat said:

What a dick. There should be a flag you stick on him or a chip like with dogs so that you can warn other people of dates when they go bad.

See, no guy this weekend = stress free.
:sigh:

redkat said:

Fuck. What a freak.

Sorry that happened, Kat.

Mia, am at work, sure, it's only 5:45.

redkat said:

WELL WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WALK AWAY FROM HIM FOR? JESUS! WHAT THE FUCK? UGH! A LEMON BAR? CAN'T IT WAIT TIL LATER?

I gave up the lemon bar, figured it would make him angrier. Not sure why I cared at that point.

I will get a lemon bar this weekend :mad:

When do you leave April?

I'm off to find food

Can we get pics of nsw in the fishnet shirt :love:

UberBeaver said:
Jesus. Fuck. Can't you eat the goddamn lemon bar BEFORE I pick you up? Goddammit.

You scumbag, you maggot, You cheap lousy faggot I'll eat it when I goddamn please

once i find one :grumpy:

nsw go home it's the weekend :dancing:

I have to read two full books in the next week for school starting up. Can PF26 accomplish the almost impossible?

istockphoto_1625791_you_can_do_it.jpg
:wink:

I'm 100 pages into Flags of Our Fathers. That'll be alright. But then ... a biography of Ronald Reagan.

phillyfan26 said:
I have to read two full books in the next week for school starting up. Can PF26 accomplish the almost impossible?

I had to do the same before school started, too with The Kite Runner and The Emperor Was Divine.

Kite Runner was all types of badass, but Emperor was terrible. I kept reading and hoping Palpatine would show up and force lightning the shit out of everyone.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm 100 pages into Flags of Our Fathers. That'll be alright. But then ... a biography of Ronald Reagan.

The first one sounds interesting. Can you get cliff notes (or whatever they are called nowadays) for the second? :shifty:

I had four total, I've done two: Lies My Teacher Told Me (superb book) and Shut Up & Sing (the most hilariously awful political commentary I've ever read, I couldn't get enough of the blind conservatism - I never felt prouder to be an independent). Two to go. :happy:

I heard great things about Kite Runner, I never read it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom