The Temple Bar: Put On Your Business Socks Cause It's Time For Business, Oh Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
well would you need a hotel? and do you want to go to the baseball game with me and texter on sat afternoon?
sorry i'm just trying to make plans (albeit in my head) for all eventualities

For the record, I'd go to the baseball game with you guys.

snowbunny00774 said:
i'm sorry, but i still support dude. i don't think you guys had a good level set convo from the beginning. i know it's done, but in the interest of fairness and all.

it'll be all i can do to lift a drink this weekend, so i'll do my best to make it a good one for you :hug:

Oh get this, my friend was all "i think you think too much he probably just wants to hang out" Um.

But yeah, it's gonna take a miracle to get this one to happen.

I'm having panera for lunch :drool:

Budgets = welcome to my world :banghead:

unico - haven't booked a hotel yet that's why I was asking now if you'd want in so I can start looking again.

we haven't got our tix, that's why I was asking - to know whether to get 2 or 3.

nsw. hola.

snowbunny00774 said:
unico - haven't booked a hotel yet that's why I was asking now if you'd want in so I can start looking again.

we haven't got our tix, that's why I was asking - to know whether to get 2 or 3.

nsw. hola.

Hola.

AH okay. i'm glad you're doing the planning!

well, if you want suggestions for hotels, i stayed at this one when i was there 2 weeks ago. it was sort of small (college dorm room size) but the suites sound nice. and it is a great price for the location.

http://www.riversidetowerhotel.com/

like i said...it is kinda on the small side. but i don't mind at all, and it worked well for me last time. lol i didn't spend much time in the hotel anyway.

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. I just saw that in the new posts, but no way was I clicking on that. HAHA.

And I didn't say crashing at your parents. I said "doing your mom."

I went in there, read the first post and ran out.

I think you and my Mom would get along...maybe you, her, myself and Monica Bellucci can double date.

UberBeaver said:

HAHA. I just saw that in the new posts, but no way was I clicking on that. HAHA.

And I didn't say crashing at your parents. I said "doing your mom."

Omfg :crack:

Aw, new interference couplings! :cute:

I love it when family gets involved.

And we may need more room, Mia - with all the men we'll be bringing back to the room we don't want to accidentally bump into each other. :wink: ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Omfg :crack:

Aw, new interference couplings! :cute:

I love it when family gets involved.

And we may need more room, Mia - with all the men we'll be bringing back to the room we don't want to accidentally bump into each other. :wink: ;)

true story. also one, some, or all of us may be going to other hotel rooms that night :wink:

unico said:

true story. also one, some, or all of us may be going to other hotel rooms that night :wink:

really? tells me more please - now that I'm all nun and stuff I'll need to visit hotel rooms vicariously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom