The Temple Bar - Postwhoring that ho...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gabrielvox said:

Whoa! Where did that come from? :huh:

Where'd it come from? Are you kidding? It's a cumulative effect. You annoy the living shit out of me, and, I truly wish you'd just shut up. You won't be doing it anytime soon, I realize this, but, regardless, I wish you would.

No spoken words said:

Where'd it come from? Are you kidding? It's a cumulative effect. You annoy the living shit out of me, and, I truly wish you'd just shut up. You won't be doing it anytime soon, I realize this, but, regardless, I wish you would.

So .... is this a bad time? I could come back later.

gabrielvox said:

Whoa! Where did that come from? :huh:

gabe, i know you and dalton had your outs...but the bickering in here really brought in some negativity. it had stopped for awhile, and that was nice. i know i'm not the one you're bickering with but it just makes it awkward, you know? i thought ya'll had moved passed that and were ignoring each other.

No spoken words said:

:tsk:

It was a small joke. Very small. I don't know what your problem is with me, to be honest.

If I'm bothering you that much NSW, you might need a break. Your barbs haven't gone unnoticed, but to be honest they don't bother me at all. I'm me, I've been here a long time, and I'm not going anywhere.

unico said:

gabe, i know you and dalton had your outs...but the bickering in here really brought in some negativity. it had stopped for awhile, and that was nice. i know i'm not the one you're bickering with but it just makes it awkward, you know? i thought ya'll had moved passed that and were ignoring each other.

Dysfunctional familes FTMFW!

Maya, are you back at work today?

unico said:

unico. I don't know whether you want to believe me or not, but I am NOT BICKERING with Dalton. I've not been actively ignoring him or anyone else, either. If he is ignoring me, well that's ok, but I'm not letting it ruin my day. It was a small joke. That's all. I meant no harm whatsoever.

gabrielvox said:

:tsk:

It was a small joke. Very small. I don't know what your problem is with me, to be honest.

If I'm bothering you that much NSW, you might need a break. Your barbs haven't gone unnoticed, but to be honest they don't bother me at all. I'm me, I've been here a long time, and I'm not going anywhere.

Gabe, listen closely. I need no break. I like interference. I dislike you. That's all. Simple. You always look to turn things around, sorry, this is not about me needing a break. This is about you being insufferable. I know you're not going anywhere, you revel in being a dick. You enjoy that everyone from 16 year olds to full fledged adults to the Mods themselves cannot stand you, I get that about you. That's not going to preclude me from stating that I think that you're an asshole.

No spoken words said:
It was just a stupid comment, no big deal in and of itself, just tired of it.

I think your reaction is over the top, NSW. I'd have thought you a bit bigger than that. I'm not here to bicker with either you or Dalton. It's just a place to pass the time sometimes. I don't necessarily have all the wittiest or funniest things to say, some things make me smile when I think of them, and maybe my sense of humour is a bit warped.

Back
Top Bottom