The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Cowboy Take Me Away by the Dixie Chicks :scream: :shh:

I coulda sent you that :shifty:

If you ever need a dixie chick song lemme know :shh:

Snow
I got no reaction from your plans friday night.

In business law out of the blue the british girl next to me whispered asking if I knew the song My Dingaling. Oh I was in tears trying not to laugh.
/probably had to be there

Off to class :wave:

Yep. Same plan, drink a Guinness, give the baby a bath, go to bed. <---ETA I started writing that awhile ago. And I know your plans don't involve bathing a baby, but...close enough.

So my wife just calls me down to see the baby roll over...sorta. She got up to her side. When I got down there, she was back on her back, with my wife saying, "Come on come on, roll over, roll over," and the baby is staring at her like, "what? what? O_O" which is really all she ever does. So my wife and I are both standing right over her, and she's looking back and forth and then out of nowhere, in jumps the cat. Right in the middle of everything. He sniffs the baby, looks at me and my wife, and then leaps away like an idiot.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Yep. Same plan, drink a Guinness, give the baby a bath, go to bed. <---ETA I started writing that awhile ago. And I know your plans don't involve bathing a baby, but...close enough.

So my wife just calls me down to see the baby roll over...sorta. She got up to her side. When I got down there, she was back on her back, with my wife saying, "Come on come on, roll over, roll over," and the baby is staring at her like, "what? what? O_O" which is really all she ever does. So my wife and I are both standing right over her, and she's looking back and forth and then out of nowhere, in jumps the cat. Right in the middle of everything. He sniffs the baby, looks at me and my wife, and then leaps away like an idiot.

:giggle: :cute:

Shannon, the Dixie Chicks probably did something brave today, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. :shame: :lol:

Have a good class, Kat! :)

Back
Top Bottom