The Temple Bar PMs (Not PMS)...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what have you got against beav???

so ive had my cello for 2 days now:

im already pissed that im not awesome at playing it yet.:wink:

and i wrote a part for my next song on it today. it has such a great sound.:drool:

I don't know how you can have anything against him - I didn't realize it at the time, but we apparently have another chpater in the "Priceless advice from Beav" future Oprah book club pick.

Uberbeaver said:

You know what? This thread lacks offensiveness. You're just throwing words out there. You have to direct them at someone, and do so in a vehemant manner, then talk about "servicing yourself" in a graphic manner, then combine the two and direct that at someone you misunderstood earlier in the thread. That might work. THEN - and here's the capper - talk about how YOU have been singled out and bullied.

You can attack me, I'm fine with it. I get very defensive and I offend real easy. And then I have an excuse to go into every topic you post in from here on in, and quote you and explain how you can have no idea what you're talking about cause you're just a fat nerd bully sitting at home making fun of people trying to express ideas and have some fun. Ooooh, I'm so excited!

No spoken words said:
But, Snow, by the grace of your personality, that mood has been reversed.

ETA - I'm being serious, by the way, lest you read that as sarcasm.

:lol: you know me too well, I was just about to be offended

anytime you need a little tiara moment you let me know :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Fuck, it's hot here and I've got wicked allergies, that I've somehow developed after never having had them in the past.

:sick:

you'll probably have to strip down or something I imagine eh?

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol: you know me too well, I was just about to be offended

anytime you need a little tiara moment you let me know :)

Reg, you're more of a crown and....sceptre...guy, yes?

Snow, the second I read what my post looked like, I knew I had to go in and add another line. :)

Back
Top Bottom