The Temple Bar: PF2 to the Mother Flippin' 6 Starts His First TB Thread UYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
OMG! Beav!!! Is that Cornell on Right Turn? :combust:

Yeah, it's Chris Cornell, Mark Arm (from Mudhoney) and Laine and Jerry from AIC. I love that tune.

snow - watch the video later, it's awesome.

You think they'll let you do that? I did read recently about them letting someone do that, but I don't remember who. Kat maybe? I tried using one of iPod to PC programs, took forever cause it was only 5 songs at a time. Ugh. Good luck. I can zip some files to you if I have them, just not the ones I dl'd from apple. That never works. Fuckers.

The only album of theirs I don't have now is their self titled one. :hmm:

Everything I've heard so far is freaking excellent!

UberBeaver said:

You think they'll let you do that? I did read recently about them letting someone do that, but I don't remember who. Kat maybe? I tried using one of iPod to PC programs, took forever cause it was only 5 songs at a time. Ugh. Good luck. I can zip some files to you if I have them, just not the ones I dl'd from apple. That never works. Fuckers.

I'm praying that they do or that's a shitload of moolah down the drain I'll never get back. I'll have to ask Kat if she batted her virtual eyes at the iTunes support people. :hmm:

Damn Apple :madwife: If you could do that if you think of it that'd be awesome :drool:

I've had to restore my iPod before and it took all freaking night to upload everything back, I can only imagine how long this will take.

I haven't eaten all day and I need to but all I have is a head of lettuce, sour cream and a bunch of beer and pop in my fridge. This may be unexpected advanced training for 2009.

If the job is fun :up: Did Michigan win today or should I just keep my mouth shut?

My hairdresser's daughter is relocating to Chicago this week. :jealous: I know you don't know her but still thought I'd tell you.

If my job didn't suck copious amounts of ass I'd work on a Saturday voluntarily, too.

And I still haven't eaten and I'm leaving in an hour to do some major drinking. This should be good. :drunk:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
If the job is fun :up: Did Michigan win today or should I just keep my mouth shut?

My hairdresser's daughter is relocating to Chicago this week. :jealous: I know you don't know her but still thought I'd tell you.

If my job didn't suck copious amounts of ass I'd work on a Saturday voluntarily, too.

And I still haven't eaten and I'm leaving in an hour to do some major drinking. This should be good. :drunk:

Have fun drinking.

I don't know your hairdresser's daughter, but, I'm sure she's quite nice, and thus would dislike me. :)

Michigan won.

UberBeaver said:
Technoviking does not dance to the music, the music dances to Technoviking!

Yes, it's funny in a "check out that dude on ecstacy" type way.

I watched it again. It's hypnotizing to me, but I admit that it's not hilarious or anything. Fucking Technoviking.

Zoots, hello.

My buddies and I bought four 12 packs of diet Pepsi and went out in the street hitting them with golf clubs and hockey sticks. Fun times.

Hey NSW! Guys, I wish we were hanging at The Saloon. :wink:

Today I found out there is a Temple Bar in Rochester. Don't know how good it is though.

12 Most Ridiculous Similes in Music History

Def Leppard - "Pour Some Sugar On Me"

Offending Lyric:
"Livin' like a lover with a radar phone"

How exactly does a lover with a radar phone live? Well, probably poorly if they're fucking someone who thinks a radar phone sounds like a cool piece of technology. You have to feel bad for Def Leppard's girlfriends, who presumably all got radar phones for Christmas back in 1987, when this song was released.

phillyfan26 said:
My buddies and I bought four 12 packs of diet Pepsi and went out in the street hitting them with golf clubs and hockey sticks. Fun times.

That's fantastic.

Zoots, go and check it out one night and report back.

The Saloon......we'll always have the memories....memories of me trying to talk/yell to you in a small bar with a band playing. :)

UberBeaver said:
12 Most Ridiculous Similes in Music History

Def Leppard - "Pour Some Sugar On Me"

Offending Lyric:
"Livin' like a lover with a radar phone"

How exactly does a lover with a radar phone live? Well, probably poorly if they're fucking someone who thinks a radar phone sounds like a cool piece of technology. You have to feel bad for Def Leppard's girlfriends, who presumably all got radar phones for Christmas back in 1987, when this song was released.

My favorite quote, ever, from any VH1's behind the music.....from Russ or Ross Halfin, famous rock photographer:

"Bands like Metallica thought they were tough.....but nobody could drink like Def Lepard".

Runner up, from the Motley Crue Behind the Music:

"So I woke up, and there was a needle in my arm, and a puddle of dried up blood in my palm....and THAT'S when I knew I had a drug problem" by Niki Sixx.

Back
Top Bottom