The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's in a more downtown area, so I'm going to have to walk a few blocks from where I park to get in, which is why I noted the weather.

It's the playoffs, guys. We're 4-9, and the second to last team to make it in.

phillyfan26 said:
It's in a more downtown area, so I'm going to have to walk a few blocks from where I park to get in, which is why I noted the weather.

It's the playoffs, guys. We're 4-9, and the second to last team to make it in.

Good fucking luck then, Danimal.

When you posterize some sucka with one of your rim-shaking dunks, think of us.

Of all the places I had to go today, it felt coldest in front of my house because the wind was blowing right at me. It made it really nice for the 20 minutes I had to spend chipping ice off my car. :up: The rest of the places were more sheltered, I guess.

Good luck in your game!

I'm not the scoring type, so 17's a stretch. My career high is 12, this season 8.

5 assists is not out of the question, though.

I just got this:

Subject: REQUEST DIRECT FROM MR MOU

Hello,
I want to solicit your attention to recieve money on
my behalf.
I will send you the full details and more information about myself and
the funds.My personal email is:
mou_xinsheng166@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you

Mou Xinsheng

Does this *ever* work? Does anyone ever respond to any of these?

Here's one for the Not Ashamed thread. I like Fergie's last two singles, and I'm hoping she does one of them tonight on The Grammys. Take that, bitches.

It probably helps that for the first one, I'd heard it about 5 times before knowing who was singing it. I liked it, and had no idea it was her.

VintagePunk said:
Here's one for the Not Ashamed thread. I like Fergie's last two singles, and I'm hoping she does one of them tonight on The Grammys. Take that, bitches.

It probably helps that for the first one, I'd heard it about 5 times before knowing who was singing it. I liked it, and had no idea it was her.

yeah i confess i like clumsy too. it sounds so familiar. i haven't figured out if she sampled another song or not. but it's damn catchy.

unico said:

www.aircanada.com :D i can pick you up at dulles airport now!

They're probably not flying out of Toronto tonight. If not for that, I'd be there!

You're right, Clumsy does sound familiar, maybe that's why I like it. The first one I heard was Big Girls Don't Cry. Sounds like that chill, jazzy-feel thing that a lot of female vocalists are doing now. I was shocked that it was her.

VintagePunk said:

They're probably not flying out of Toronto tonight. If not for that, I'd be there!

You're right, Clumsy does sound familiar, maybe that's why I like it. The first one I heard was Big Girls Don't Cry. Sounds like that chill, jazzy-feel thing that a lot of female vocalists are doing now. I was shocked that it was her.

likewise i was told flights were cancelled today due to the wind. remember it for later though!

unico said:
mike please tell me i'm not the only one who sings "can i kick it?" when i see an obama campaign "yes we can" sign?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Guys, I went outside to fetch dinner. Let's just say that there is a gap between cold, and fucking cold, and fucking cold is the weather of the day. Good lord. A guy across the street from me was walking, and he yelled out "Fuck it's cold!" to nobody in particular and I cracked up.

Back
Top Bottom