The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
:crack:

Now he's going on about stuff I REALLY don't care about.

HIM: my best friend's relationship with a girl he's been dating since his freshman year in college (1+ years now) might be ending
ME (4:04:48 PM): sorry to hear that. these things happen. over the summer my roommate from fresh/soph years dumped her b/f on their 3rd anniversary
HIM (4:06:08 PM): ouch that is cold
ME (4:06:12 PM): yup
HIM (4:06:29 PM): haha at least she didnt dump her bf over a 2 min long distance phone call like my ex did
HIM (4:07:20 PM): haha that break up night was funny...i went clubbing with 3 girls
HIM(4:09:05 PM): i really dont like to talk about her too much, but i talk about the break up cus it was funny

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

You: My shrink thinks you're crazy.

He's either going to keep talking about girls or he'll veer off into even worse things like something he collects or his health problems in high school.

Either way, the unintentional comedy scale will be up around 85.

Since he's a political minded fella, talk about Battlestar Galactica, but be sure to preference it with, "Man, I can't wait til March." "Why?" "Ummm, oh, I don't know. The return of the most politically insightful show in history?" "King of Queens?" "Battlestar Galactica!"

Send him this picture and ask his professional opinion.

NSWexperienceguide1.gif

My one buddy is the dumbest person I know. Here's a snippet of a conversation with him I saved:

ME: THATS THE SINGLEST MOST FUCKING RETARDED STATEMENT YOUVE EVER MADE
ME: and youve made some pretty dumb ones
ME: that somehow tops them all
ME: you just blew my mind

That was after five minutes. This one went on for like an hour.

phillyfan26 said:
My one buddy is the dumbest person I know. Here's a snippet of a conversation with him I saved:

ME: THATS THE SINGLEST MOST FUCKING RETARDED STATEMENT YOUVE EVER MADE
ME: and youve made some pretty dumb ones
ME: that somehow tops them all
ME: you just blew my mind

That was after five minutes. This one went on for like an hour.

What did he say? Cause that might be funny.

UberBeaver said:

What did he say? Cause that might be funny.

We were arguing about how one defines friends. He essentially said that everyone he knows are his friends, whether or not he hangs out with them. He tried to use examples, none of which made sense.

I tell him he's an idiot on a regular basis.

phillyfan26 said:

We were arguing about how one defines friends. He essentially said that everyone he knows are his friends, whether or not he hangs out with them. He tried to use examples, none of which made sense.

I tell him he's an idiot on a regular basis.

Did you use yourself as a counterexample? See, I am NOT your friend. I call you an idiot all the time.

It came out of a separate argument in which he was disappointed he didn't throw a party one night. When I told him that not many people would go ... that's when the argument started going towards the direction it did.

But yes, let's hear more from the freshie.

Back
Top Bottom