The Temple Bar - Making a pre-emptive strike... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck!!!!!!

Mia-yes it had the "terminator" :lol:

I actually liked him but naturally I prefer Mulder. Now when it came to him and Agent Reyes I just got pissed and stopped watching until the last episode, which left me :scratch:

We don't know what it is yet. My Dr. speculated that it could be ulcerous, and was the easiest thing to treat/rule out without a lot of more invasive testing. I'm going back today cos I have further symptoms that I did not have last week, and we'll see what he wants to do from there.

No spoken words said:
and was the easiest thing to treat/rule out without a lot of more invasive testing. I'm going back today cos I have further symptoms that I did not have last week, and we'll see what he wants to do from there.

Oh dude, go for the invasive testing. It's awesome - I get an invasive test every chance I get. I've almost run out of things to test for invasively :shh: I think the doctor might be on to me. I might have to go to Plan B which is start Plan A from the top. "You know, I think maybe it's the first thing I said, can you check there again, please? No, not there - well, actually, yeah, there too. How about there and the first place...at the same time? No? Why not? YOU WANT YOUR GODDAMN CO PAY? DO YA?... I thought so, get checkin...I'm not well."

I'm fairly sure that today we're at least going to check my prostate, so, yeah, looking forward to someone's hand up my fucking ass while they summon up the gall to say "just relax".

U2democrat said:
Good luck!!!!!!

Mia-yes it had the "terminator" :lol:

I actually liked him but naturally I prefer Mulder. Now when it came to him and Agent Reyes I just got pissed and stopped watching until the last episode, which left me :scratch:

After Mulder left I had a hard time getting into the show. I just think the writing sort of faded away and lost that special thing that made it X-Files to begin with. Looking forward to the movie though!

No spoken words said:
I like the one Snow modified.

Her's has better....um...what's that word? Damn. I know what I want it to mean. But I can't think of a word for it. We need a sniglet (1 G) for it. It's like the opposite of "lyrics". I propose "FLOW", rhymes with "No", "Ho", "Yo" etc. Whatca'ya'll think about that? Hers has better flow.

Back
Top Bottom