THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RedrocksU2 said:

I knew it.

I know, man. She's a bad influence 'round here, with her potty mouth and mind in the gutter. We were a shining example of couth and class, and then, well, UP YOUR FUCKING ASS came around.

You ever just sitting there, and then you "hallucinate" a smell and it brings you back? I just had that happen. I just "smelled" Irish Whiskey and had a flashback to high school, and I feel kinda queezy now. :(

Ok, I might've been a little slow on the uptake here, but did you guys realize that Timmy T has a Myspace page that he actually keeps up?

bono_212 said:
Ok, I might've been a little slow on the uptake here, but did you guys realize that Timmy T has a Myspace page that he actually keeps up?

uhhh...no? Of course not. That's crazy talk. *

Tequila ills me too. Maybe not as much as Irish Whiskey, I dunno. Given a shot of either I'll take it cause I'm too cheap to let free drinks pass, but I won't enjoy em.

*He's playing Cali soon. you should go with Redkat and Lila.

While I would totally go to see Timmy T (regardless of the fact I only know two songs by him) I live no where near Cali :(.

And I have another Timmy T related question...what came first, the KWS Please Don't Go, or TT's?

UberBeaver said:

Tequila ills me too. Maybe not as much as Irish Whiskey, I dunno. Given a shot of either I'll take it cause I'm too cheap to let free drinks pass, but I won't enjoy em.

That is a horrible situation. Free drinks but they're ones that make your stomach turn :(

It was great Kat :hyper: some random goodness/frustration :banghead: thown in too.

How was yours? other than case briefs...

Their Please Don't Go is a techno version and I went and looked it up, it's actually originally a KC and the Sunshine Band song...Timmy covered it.

Buy a ton of new clothes? Check.
Goodbye dinner with a woman I used to be obsessed with? Check.
Attend friend's b-day party after said dinner? Check.
Fly to SF on Saturday to spend day with ex-gf? Check.
Fly back to LA on Sunday? Check.
Goodbye lunch with one of my oldest friends in LA? Check.
Watch Yankees blow lead to Red Sox as I type this? Check.
Want to go to sleep soon? Check.
Return to interference after being gone around 48 hours? Check.

bono_212 said:
What's wrong Snow?

oh, I ordered zza and when it got here realized I forgot to specify thin crust. hate it when that shit happens.

Nice list NSW.
I've also got the 48hr thing checked. I'm a sadcase.

Here's something that I always find interesting....

So, Bloc Party released their debut album a few years ago, and I buy it, and I like some songs and others are just eh to me. Then, very recently, they release their 2nd album, and I buy it, and, I have to say, I love it. Love it. So, today, on the plane, I go back and listen to the first album again, and, lo and behold, I like it much better than before. So, yeah.

This has happened to me before, most notably with Radiohead.

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Buy a ton of new clothes? Check.
Goodbye dinner with a woman I used to be obsessed with? Check.
Attend friend's b-day party after said dinner? Check.
Fly to SF on Saturday to spend day with ex-gf? Check.
Fly back to LA on Sunday? Check.
Goodbye lunch with one of my oldest friends in LA? Check.
Watch Yankees blow lead to Red Sox as I type this? Check.
Want to go to sleep soon? Check.
Return to interference after being gone around 48 hours? Check.

:ohmy:
Now you have to pack the new wardrobe.

5.gif

snowbunny00774 said:

It was great Kat :hyper: some random goodness/frustration :banghead: thown in too.

How was yours? other than case briefs...

PM me :corn:

Mine was a mixed bag of wonderful and outright awful. So I guess I can't complain... it's a wash.

NSW sounds like a busy but great weekend all around.

Didn't do much here Ashley. Laid in bed, watched some movies,... Went out to lunch today, and lunch/dinner yesterday. And a quick trip to the mall. Oh well, guess I did do something. :hmm:

:wink:

It's a psychotic video. Very crazy stuff. Let's just say some of my friends are a little insane, and come up with some dangerous ideas in their free time.

I have thought about this, and have firmly decided:

I am going to write a script for the Simpsons and send it to them. :ohmy: I tracked down Matt Groening's mailing address and, considering the experience I already have writing scripts, and because it's my favorite show, I figured I would be able to write this easily, but I'm already getting performance anxiety. :| I know for a fact that the writers have accepted fan scripts before and are open to them...which makes this even more intimidating because someone could actually end up reading it. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom