THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Anyone Ever Read These Subject Lines?

Hey is NSW!!! :wave:

And Ashley...maybe he changed it...did you think about that!!! :eyebrow:

Yeah I know it's a stretch, but we're playing this game, damnit!!!

OK, I'm off to eat lunch, but I will be back...and soon!!!

Before I get chewed out....Hi Lila...:flirt:

Maybe I do, what's it to ya?

I think lunch is a good idea, I'm hungry.

And I highly doubt he named the dog after you if it's already be going by a rather FEMALE name...but naming a dog reggie would be cute, just to be able to call it Reggie the dog :p

yes Reggie, some of us read this line

I don't think I've ever had (or will have) chopped liver. You have been forgiven Mike :hug:

Hello Reggie :flirt:

Didn't RR say the dog's name was Misty? :scratch:
poledancer.gif

Never read this line

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I think she is, Kat - I PMd her some vital info this morning and nada. :lol:

same here!

$2 beer :drool:

I think it's funny they kept the gentile outside :lmao:

they had to think of a way to keep you contained without making it too obvious. voila cooler with beer and he's not moving!

I have no idea who's good or not, I always WANTED to be into hockey, but I never catch it on and I don't know a lot about it.

Re: Never read this line

redkat said:
I think it's funny they kept the gentile outside :lmao:

they had to think of a way to keep you contained without making it too obvious. voila cooler with beer and he's not moving!

But I'm very somber and respectful, I'm a very good mourner. I fell to floor and screamed "TAKE ME WITH YOU, TAKE ME WITH YOU!" and then cried real loud like, and rolled into a little ball and hummed a lot. And I didn't even know the person! So much for kindness, right? No good deed......:(

Re: Re: Never read this line

UberBeaver said:

But I'm very somber and respectful, I'm a very good mourner. I fell to floor and screamed "TAKE ME WITH YOU, TAKE ME WITH YOU!" and then cried real loud like, and rolled into a little ball and hummed a lot. And I didn't even know the person! So much for kindness, right? No good deed......:(

I'm going to start putting Beav on ignore when I'm at work.

I have to keep acting as if I'm listening to comedy routines on my iPod. :whistle: :lmao:

OK, I Was Just Checking...You All Passed The Test...Kudos!!

I like to use words that are weird, like:

Oblong :wink:

Contiguous :ohmy:

I don't know why, but I'm always mixing them into my conversation.

OK, that's all...:shifty:

No spoken words said:
Fucking Islanders better win tonight. I can't even watch on TV tonight, which sucks.

Beav, let's hope you never become an expert at attending shivas, since they are obviously somber occasions.

Any tips on what I should do to better convey my sadness? At Italian wakes we check our watches to see when we can leave to go get some food. And at the Irish wakes we check our watches to see when we can leave to go get some drinks. The Scottish wakes, I dunno. I don't think Scots ever die, actually, at least, not without their FREEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Why can't you watch the game? WTF?

Re: goy

UberBeaver said:

Didn't even know the person? What, did you crash the "party"? :scratch:

Re: When I remember to I do.

UberBeaver said:

Cause I don't have much faith in the Isles.

NSW - I know they're somber. I didn't ask to be stuck in the back wit the beer and goy, that's just where I was told to go. Not my fault.

You misread my meaning, Beav. What I meant was, let's hope you don't have to attend too many of these because that means people have died. I'm hoping people you know do not die.

UberBeaver said:

Any tips on what I should do to better convey my sadness? At Italian wakes we check our watches to see when we can leave to go get some food. And at the Irish wakes we check our watches to see when we can leave to go get some drinks. The Scottish wakes, I dunno. I don't think Scots ever die, actually, at least, not without their FREEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

Why can't you watch the game? WTF?

I have to go clothes shopping this afternoon with a friend in from out of town...she loves shopping and has good taste, and I need a whole new wardbrobe....and, once that's over, I have a goodbye dinner to attend with some friends. So, I'm not gonna get a chance to watch, but, I will get to spend a ridiculous amount of $$$ on clothing, so, there's that.

No spoken words said:

I have to go clothes shopping this afternoon with a friend in from out of town...she loves shopping and has good taste, and I need a whole new wardbrobe....and, once that's over, I have a goodbye dinner to attend with some friends. So, I'm not gonna get a chance to watch, but, I will get to spend a ridiculous amount of $$$ on clothing, so, there's that.

Are you going to get a big Interference send off?

No spoken words said:

take me with you :pray: :wink:

I need clothes and a personal shopper. And money. Hmmm :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Are you going to get a big Interference send off?

Ha, no, I don't think so.

My big send off is next Thursday, but between now and then, there are little send offs here in LA, and out in Vegas. I'm trying to see everyone I possibly can before I split.

Lila, nobody needs a shopper more than I do.

Re: Re: When I remember to I do.

No spoken words said:

You misread my meaning, Beav. What I meant was, let's hope you don't have to attend too many of these because that means people have died. I'm hoping people you know do not die.

OOh, my bad. But it's ok, I don't know any of the dead people. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom