THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
I still wasn't sure :shrug: I get nervous easily

It's ok. You're not in REAL trouble until you hear the keyboard intro of "The Final Countdown*". Rumour has it that if someone really pisses off Reg, that's the last thing those people hear.

*Some versions of the tale say Heart's "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You" is the last thing you'll hear.

UberBeaver said:

It's ok. You're not in REAL trouble until you hear the keyboard intro of "The Final Countdown*". Rumour has it that if someone really pisses off Reg, that's the last thing those people hear.

*Some versions of the tale say Heart's "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You" is the last thing you'll hear.

:shifty:

You talking smack Beav....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfNm8tceL8M

Boston:drool: Reggie, I love you again, and forgive you for listening to shaking the tree :wink: (it's not that I don't like the song, but it was much better live...the studio version is irritating, plus...Peter's hair in that video:no: )

bono_212 said:
Boston:drool: Reggie, I love you again, and forgive you for listening to shaking the tree :wink: (it's not that I don't like the song, but it was much better live...the studio version is irritating, plus...Peter's hair in that video:no: )

Well Ashley...it's been such a long time...I think I should going...

That song rocks!!! :rockon:

So some woman said to me this weekend, "You have a kid too? You must have a lot of money." WTF does that mean? When I said, "What do you mean by that," she didn't answer me. I was under the impression that she was remarking that I had to buy a wife and kid, or some shit. I asked my wife what she thought she meant and she just laughed and shrugged it off, making a comment about the class of the woman uttering said statement, ala Rubbish of the Pasty Variety.

WTF?

I have no idea beav....none at all....

Yeah well Reggie...I've got to keep on chasin' a dream...I've gotta be on my way

Maybe she was acknowledging the expense of raising a child? :weirdmoderatormood:

Since when is youtube blocked from here :sad: I go to a funfilled afternoon of meetings and I come back to this crap? :backtonormalbitchmode:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom