The Temple Bar - LET ME IN THE SOUND - Dont drink and post - UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning to you! some white stuff here, I walked this morning thou it was fine to drive and traffic turned out NOT to be way backed up and now Im walking home which is fine but in a way a pain because it WAS, in the end, okay to drive and should be for going home. and that sucks!:applaud:

in trainers I can take about half-hour, just add on a few mins when wearing bulkier stuff.

oh great, road is clear! I have to fly home to fit in two DVDs before they go back tonight!

I have developed this dumb dumb thing of renting out for two nights but not watching until the night it goes back! :doh:

in trainers I can take about half-hour, just add on a few mins when wearing bulkier stuff.

oh great, road is clear! I have to fly home to fit in two DVDs before they go back tonight!

I have developed this dumb dumb thing of renting out for two nights but not watching until the night it goes back! :doh:

That's why I cancelled my netflix - I never had time to watch anything they were sending to me. The last straw came when I paid the month fee (I think it was $9.99 or something) for one movie. I had the unlimited, or three movies a month, but I hadn't watched the first one so there it sat for three weeks and I was paying all that and never watched it. :reject:

oh hey April, if you start, ever start a thread about 'those without someone' and scared you will feel alone, dont worry, Im ready to type!

:happy:

Im gonna be single for rest of life, I bet! LOL!

Hehe. :hi5:

And shush - don't say that girlie. :shame: :)

but anyhow April I have! I have to rush home now and watch two good movies.

plus I hate how you go to the store and you are there and then in mood for something which 2 hours later you are not. :doh:

and yes, dear, I will be.

ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom