The Temple Bar - It's Christmas, Elfa, please come home - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
still sick, Kristen?

Yay Mia!! :applaud:

Yeah, how you feeling Kristen?

I see Sharon's back and Kaf is MIA despite postings on facebook :hmm:

Still sick today and I gotta work :down:
Thanks for asking :hug:

Oh hai. I have returned.

For those of you not on Facebook *cough*Bomac*cough* here's a little taste of what I got up to in Hawaii:

IMG_5391.jpg

:D

Sharon that's MAGNIFICENT!! :wink: :applaud::up:

:ohmy:

You're one brave woman!! Were you scared? Did you have to cling on to the sexy instructor for dear life? :sexywink:

He told me I could! I was tempted, let me tell you! ;) Funny story - he thought I was a local, so he asked for my number so we could go out sometime! :love: I really need to just give up and move there. He was an awesome instructor - totally hilarious, and pretty damn hot too! I have a bunch more pictures of him on Facebook.

It was definitely scary when I fell out of the plane, but then it was just thrilling and incredible. It was a beautiful day - there wasn't a cloud in the sky (except for the ones way up high, as we were jumping out of the plane), so it was absolutely perfect. The landing wasn't so fun, but all in all it was a fantastic experience. I definitely want to do it again!

that looks like so much fun!

Sharon that's MAGNIFICENT!! :wink: :applaud::up:

Sharon, I said it before, but OMGWTF, you're a crazy woman :applaud:

Thanks! :D It was crazy awesome fun!

Kristen, be sure to cough on your boss!
Kaf, I miss timbits, but, great news is that there is a Tim's in grand central. I'll get my fix tomorrow.
Phil, that's why I don't do it ;)

Believe me I wanted to cough on my boss today. I worked the shift from hell :angry:

Btw, too bad my timmies discount doesn't work at other stores cuz I would totally use it for all you guys this summer :wink:

Ah, that sucks Kristen - I hate working when I'm sick. :hug:

Phil - aren't the kids out for the holidays?

Thora - you should have hung out with him while you were in Hawaii!!

I slacked off today - finished up all my projects and don't want to start a new one with only 1.5 days left in the week so I just organized my cabinet, my folders, etc

Yes. But my other job is still in session. :) I can't complain really, I just sit at a desk and sign people in so they can take their Microsoft certification exam. I guess I have to set up the exam system too...

But it gets kinda boring. But helps the wallet a little bit these days. :yes:

:D You'd never catch me jumping from a perfectly good plane. If it was life or death, maybe. But...

work still sucks...

You'd never catch me shaking my belly in some sort of dance. If it was life or death, maybe. But...

Wait, after Christmas, I think any kind of dancing might make me belly shake.

Shake shake shake
shake shake shake
shake my belly
shake my belly!

work sucks again...

Ok. So is this thread like meant for Canadians? I have noticed before, but I've been too afraid to ask. It seems the majority of people who post here are from the great white north. :)

I feel like I should have some sort of Canadian hockey team as my avatar. Again, Toronto is in the lead...Montreal, Edmundton, Calgary fans...you better start your persuasive speeches.

Ok. So is this thread like meant for Canadians? I have noticed before, but I've been too afraid to ask. It seems the majority of people who post here are from the great white north. :)

I feel like I should have some sort of Canadian hockey team as my avatar. Again, Toronto is in the lead...Montreal, Edmundton, Calgary fans...you better start your persuasive speeches.

If anything you should have a Sens avatar :wink:
Right Drea? :shifty: :p

Ok. Ottawa it is.

How's Kristen?

Do you really want the avatar of a team that can't win the big games when they count? That lost the Stanley Cup to a team named after a freaking Disney movie? No, you want a team with history, a team that's raised the Cup several times - you want the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS *g*

Working a half day today, but booked solid with no breaks :panic:

But then off for NYE celebrations :cocktail: Yay!

How's everyone?

Drea, yay for bellydancing :D I'm going to start up again in the new year.

It's a party - usually at a hall - to raise money for the bride and groom. Depending on the type there can just be food, music and a bar, some have raffles, my one cousin had backjack tables and a wheel (the standing ones like at a fair, not roulette), etc. I can give you the Ontario names (or at least the ones I've heard) but not sure what they're called in the rest of the country :lol: It's usually open to the public (there's usually a sign in front of the hall saying the couple's name) as well.

Back
Top Bottom