The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Thora - which thing is that? The one that's a long wire with a station selector, but no base? My wife has it, it works awesome. She had another one, Belkin maybe?, with base. It sucked.

It's the Griffin one. Looks like this:

iTrip.jpg

My iPod is charged now, so I'm going to go out to my car and try it out.

Omg, my mother. :sigh: After being a complete, irrational bitch to me yesterday, just called, acted like nothing happened, no apology, no "i was wrong," which she clearly was...and then rambles for 10 minutes about some shit I don't give a fuck about. SO not in the mood. :|

I'm just a barrel of sunshine today. :reject:

Sorry about the shitty phone call, VP. :hug:

The iTrip works. It sounds heavenly! :drool: I'm going on a mini road trip this weekend, so I wanted to make sure I am able to listen to all of my music.

I am really going to state the obvious, but I feel the need to say it: There are some people here obsessed with U2, and I mean that in the deepest possible way it can be meant.

Anyone ever see that movie "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" with Audrey Tatou? Like that sort of obsessed. That's a great movie. Brilliant ending.

Kind of in the "Bono sends me signs from up above" kind of way? Hmm, yeah. :uhoh:

I think the population of cities needs to get flushed out every few years or so, just so some of us don't have to keep dealing with the same assholes all the time.

The Sopranos is on. Man, Christopher was like, King Asshole. Actually, all the guys on that show were, except Furio :drool: and Bobby.

Now I'm just blabbering.

VintagePunk said:

I :heart: Bobby. :sigh:

Not all that crazy about his name, though. :(

I wonder if I'll regret having a public, online mental breakdown tomorrow. :uhoh:

We'll act as if it never happened if it's what you want. :yes:

Figures I'd go for Furio. It's the ponytail. ;)

Hey nsw.

I wish they were playing the Simpsons where Lisa gets the crush on Nelson. I'd relate to it a lot I think. :wink:

I just saw the episode the other day where it was Furio's housewarming party, and him and Carm were dancing, with Tony off to the side of the room discussing business.

I wanted Carm to just throw him against a wall and have her way with him, she deserved that. :up:

LMPA, I hope you know that I'm not implying that the complaining, for lack of a better term, should stop. I'm guilty of it, too. I was just making an obversation, because it bums me out to see you....bummed out. That goes for you, too, M'Lady Punk.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
There's a lot of shit to be down about. Sucks, but true.

At least we have each other when our friends are sick of hearing about it (if we even tell them any of this at all). :shrug:

I should change my status to Aspiring Crazy Cat Lady

:up:

Most of my friends, I'd feel insane calling them, blubbering like an idiot. They forget what it's like to be single. :rolleyes: My one friend that I *can* talk to about things like this...well, I can't talk to her about him in particular, because, for various reasons, she ends up pissing me off. So, to keep our friendship intact, I don't go there with her. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:

:up:

Most of my friends, I'd feel insane calling them, blubbering like an idiot. They forget what it's like to be single. :rolleyes: My one friend that I *can* talk to about things like this...well, I can't talk to her about him in particular, because, for various reasons, she ends up pissing me off. So, to keep our friendship intact, I don't go there with her. :shrug:

I don't talk about being single too much with my friends....cos I rarely feel like complaining about it, it bothers me rarely...but when it does bother me, it bothers me a lot, I guess. Actually, they ask me about it, wanting to make sure I'm happy, etc, but, they know my attitude towards it all, so they usually know I'm relatively happy. I'm lucky, I have good friends that I likely do not deserve. Doubly lucky, cos you guys are a great bunch, too, sorry if that's corny.

No spoken words said:
LMPA, I hope you know that I'm not implying that the complaining, for lack of a better term, should stop. I'm guilty of it, too. I was just making an obversation, because it bums me out to see you....bummed out. That goes for you, too, M'Lady Punk.

Thank you. I'm hoping this is a very temporary state for me.

Back
Top Bottom