The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

I was trying to create the drama. I thought, you and redkat were trying to message each other. But maaaaaaaaaaybe...you were just blocking her....OOOH! And then she'd be all like....WHY DO YOU HATE ME! And you be like....ugh....bitch...and we'd all be like :corn:

But alas...no drama.

my boss just took an hour long break to talk about baseball with me. What a sweet ass guy.

redkat said:

:lol:

I'd like to hear more about street meat please. WTH is it? shredded served on a bun? I need a visual!

It's shish kebob. Cubes of meat (pork or beef - no one knows) on a stick and then doused with hot sauce.

Like this only no onions/tomatos. Just meat.
2030.JPG

snowbunny00774 said:

this particular street meat - chunks of meat on a skewer. On a bun would have been better...it totally needs bread. I asked for chicken and I know for a FACT it was not chicken. Beef maybe?? The smell though...something else.

any version of it on bread would be better.

I could have sworn I was eating bread. :uhoh:

I've never gotten the chicken from a street guy. That's too close to grilled chicken which is health food and has no place in a late night drunken binge. Why not just get a salad and prune juice on the side. :tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh STFU you panzy....:lol:

Why do you hurt me so? :sad:

Well at least I'm drinking coffee like one.

So how's this for suck: In my head are two songs - "Perfect Day" from Legally Blonde, and the opening song of "The Devil Wears Prada." WTF? I need to make sure my wife is not allowed near the remote ever. It's awful. And I listened to the Misfits on the way on and still I can't rid of those songs. GAH!

Funny how terms mean different things in different cities - "street meat" in TO is hot dogs (or sausage, some hot dog stands have both) :wink:

I don't think we use the term "street meat" here. We call it Shish Kabob, or Hot Dogs (aka Dirty Water Dogs) or sausage. If you're lucky you find a gyro guy. :drool: There are also pretzel guys. And sometimes peanut/chestnut guys - but they seem to be getting more and more rare. I think the old timers were into it. I've never bought nuts from a truck. Maybe I should. Maybe around Christmas time.

*note to self - get a case of fucking Red Bull before July 20th.

I call all meat that can be purchased from a street vendor, street meat. TO street meat - some of the best in the world :drool:

UberBeaver said:
So how's this for suck: In my head are two songs - "Perfect Day" from Legally Blonde, and the opening song of "The Devil Wears Prada." WTF? I need to make sure my wife is not allowed near the remote ever. It's awful. And I listened to the Misfits on the way on and still I can't rid of those songs. GAH!

Shit. The Legally Blonde song won. I've forgotten the Prada one completely. :sigh:

well that's crap. I totally thought someone had started a thread about me in FYM :(

They'll learn, and we'll see who's doling out miracles and shit :tsk:

Beav - clean up assistance needed in the kettle aisle stat. :wink:

Looking at flights is always fun. I do it even when there's no hope in hell of me being able to go anywhere. :up:

It's not even 8:30am yet, and it's already 28 degrees out there. It's supposed to get up to over 40 by noon. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom