The Temple Bar: It’s all the same, only the names will change...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got Philk? said:

HEY!!!! He was my first friend too!!!! But I ruined our friendship by getting rid of him. :sad: poor Tom

Send him this comment:

It's been a long time since I left you
I didn't mean to, make you cry
I didn't mean to, disappoint you
I didn't mean to, tell you lies
And after all that, we have been through
Won't you let me, tell you why
One more try
I didn't know how much, I loved you
One more try
Let me put my, arms around you
Living all these lonely nights without you
Oh baby can we give it, one more try

Nothing smoothes over a bad break better than Timmy T.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I quit Myspace in May of 2006...:sigh:

I don't care for Myspace...I have one actual friend. The two others are bands. I went on yesterday for the first time in months. As soon as I did, people started writing me saying,

"I can't post pics of me nude on Myspace, but if you want to see more, come to www...."

I don't know why...I have on there that I'm married. Can't they see I'm only interested in friendships? :(

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oooo! Shiny!

It's Reg's walker! :love:

so bright and colourful'

not a downer
like VP :tsk:

Rebotec%20Pluto%20Walker%20Side

omg, holy crap that's HUGE

:hmm: My mom could use that

Good afternoon :wave:

I didn't go and have a nap like I should of but I did go to Curves and then to MEC to pickup my order.

It's now really hot in my house ~ how am I supposed to sleep now :banghead:

I'm so confused by it. It's sucked up my day, I missed something I was supposed to go to because of it :der:

must walk away for a few hours...

Phil set yourself to private so you can't get messages from people you don't know :)

<--just learned that

job interview- pants or skirt? do I have to wear a suit it's hot :(

snow?!

redkat said:
job interview- pants or skirt? do I have to wear a suit it's hot :(

snow?!

I wore a pants suit to mine today, despite it being hotter than hell in To :lol: (Mind you, said "suit" is a jacket and slacks, no blouse :shrug: )

Reggie Thee Dog said:
No blouse...that must have been very distracting to the guy interviewing you...:drool:

:shifty:

:madwife:

:wink:

1)I was being interviewed by a woman.

2)The jacket is tailored with no room underneath for a blouse, and shows maybe 1" of cleavage at the top - I've worn tshirts that've shown more :lol: (For the few Cdns in the thread, Pennington's is great for more business stuff if you're my size, as long as it's not a Pennington's/Addition-Elle combined store :wink: )

Last edited:
All I need is 1/8" of cleavage to be be distracted...:uhoh:

And you don't know, that woman could've been distracted too!!! :madwife: You calling me a liar...:angry:

:shifty:

And when you say 'the few Cdns' do you mean the few thousand in this thread alone...:scratch:

VP, noooo :sad: :hug:

What do you like, seriously - I'm buying the store out for you next weekend.

My friend just left me a VM - "I don't know what's up with 'setup dude', he never plays games like that"

She's so :cute:. When we talk I'm just going to tell her it's simple - the reason he took so long to get back with me (and that was only after I texted him) and then didn't return my call when I returned his is because he wasn't interested in me. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

:lol:

Snow and her speaking in codes. :cute:

Reg, I thought you were going to the game tonight??

No I went to the Home Run Derby yesterday...see:

GTHRD2.jpg

and look they hit homeruns too...:hyper:

PujolsCrushesOne.jpg

I could really care less about the All Star Game itself...kinda dull if you asked me...but I'm old and pessimistic

TTD

Terence Trent Darby

I asked about the Home Run Derby earlier and was ignored :sniff:, now they're all getting pictures.

VP and LMPA - what's up now - set up guy? the ex?
I'm thinking of booking a counsellor for SF :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
VP, noooo :sad: :hug:

What do you like, seriously - I'm buying the store out for you next weekend.

My friend just left me a VM - "I don't know what's up with 'setup dude', he never plays games like that"

She's so :cute:. When we talk I'm just going to tell her it's simple - the reason he took so long to get back with me (and that was only after I texted him) and then didn't return my call when I returned his is because he wasn't interested in me. :happy:

Thanks :hug: It's crazy. I guess we all have times like this, though. I just keep telling myself it can't last forever. Can it? :uhoh:

Set-up guy is a fuckwad. :mad:

Lila, do you have smileys of shaking sense into people? :happy:

Back
Top Bottom