The Temple Bar: Is there anybody alive out there UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
if you still wanna play sports you can always try out for the local community teams outside of school. or join a band :drool:

I'm joining my parish's CYO varsity team.

No spoken words said:
Maybe you can support your buddies at their games now and then?

This is true and I plan on doing such.

VintagePunk said:
You can be the guy who uses his newfound driving skillz to pick up chicks, while the other guys are developing athlete's foot, and showering with other naked dudes. FTW. :hi5:

Don't get me started on the chicks in my school. I think if I talk about it again I'll begin boring everyone here. :lol:

No spoken words said:

Whose bitch are you, then, currently?

If/when I progress with Dexter, I'll circle back and we can compare notes....

You seriously have to watch this season. Really. In fact, it'd be good if you put your life on hold, and caught up by...say...the end of this weekend. K, thx.

I'm no one's bitch, currently. I guess I'm a bitch for hire.

No spoken words said:

My idea is what I'd do in his shoes, though.

I'm merely considering our entertainment. Would you rather hear his reports of his friends' games, or reports of him picking up babes while cruising down Main Street, PA, and the wacky hijicks that would ensue?

No spoken words said:

Maybe you can support your buddies at their games now and then?

lol. :cute:

I went o boarding school, and since everyone would go to the games, especially the home games, I would use them as a diversion to go do "stuff". I even quit basketball team my senior yeah because it ceased to be fun, and I enjoyed doing "stuff" a lot more. And I hated the running. All that running just to sit on a bench - that has to be some sort of irony, RITE?

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I'm merely considering our entertainment. Would you rather hear his reports of his friends' games, or reports of him picking up babes while cruising down Main Street, PA, and the wacky hijicks that would ensue?

Good point.

VintagePunk said:

Most of my stories are too inappropriate for here.

And some of them I probably cannot speak of for legal reasons. (i.e.: my age)

VintagePunk said:

A draft? What are you, Reg?

He's smiling, somewhere, cos I mentioned that you could be my bitch. That's my guess.

PF, I think we all have our stories that cannot be shared in here, but, that should not stop you from sharing yours, right now.

Beav.....Brighty is never around when you need her, so, you start the thread, and weave her uselessness into the title, as only a wordsmith like you can.

I think on the record I need to state that on the record I have never on the record done anything illegal. On the record.

Just to clear up any suspicion. OK? Good.

~BrightestStar~ said:
btw, no starting a new thread...wild had a great idea for the next thread title :)

oh my word. :lmao:
I just got home and this is soooo not where I thought I posted this :uhoh:

I blame sleep deprivation :scream:

VintagePunk said:

I think that maybe, in her exhaustion, she posted this in the wrong thread.

:cute:

:angry:
Damn you and your always being rightness!

I'm going to sleep now. :crack:

Dave, hope your paper went well! :wave:

No spoken words said:
Did you ever wind up volunteering???

:)

Dude, if people find out I volunteer, there goes my street cred.

Maybe I should go freelance for a while.

Bri must have really gone to bed. I was hoping to taunt and mock her for a while, first. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom