The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That new Terminator show is gooood. It's strange to watch TV that actually has like a back story - that matters, I mean. Some good shit going on in there.

Watching 2 terminators fight rocks. And summer Glau is in it, so mad points for that too. And the chick from 300 - and the dude from OZ....the Irish guy - Cyril's brother. Terminator: :up: Thank God it's TV and not "film" cause it would only be a movie, really, and who can sit through that shit. RITE?

Analyst role? like what I do? "Hey, get me those numbers, make a chart....explain this shit to me?" That's my job. I'm pretty good at the first two parts, not so good on the explaining. And awesome, congrats again.

The streets of NYC in the 80s? People have had to go to therapy after seeing some shit on the streets of NYC in the 80s. Your father is a tough man.

UberBeaver said:

The streets of NYC in the 80s? People have had to go to therapy after seeing some shit on the streets of NYC in the 80s. Your father is a tough man.

But what kind of shit would I see on the streets of NYC today? I need to know. I'm leaving for there on, oh, Sunday. For real.

Hot Dogs, pretzels, shish kebob. It's pretty mellow now. I guess if you go to some of the downtown areas you might see some shit. Maybe way over on the west side by the strip clubs? But yeah, no much going on like that anymore.

unico said:
If you see beav just put some subway money in his pocket and step over him. That's really all you can do for him.

A man's gotta make a living. And sleep. Why not combine the two? See? I'm an entrepreneur. Gettin paid....to sleep. :hi5: You wish you thought of that.

UberBeaver said:

A man's gotta make a living. And sleep. Why not combine the two? See? I'm an entrepreneur. Gettin paid....to sleep. :hi5: You wish you thought of that.

No taxes on that shit either.

Genius.

ooooh i see my favorite lurker! you'd be delighted to know i took C Irish Dancing tonight. she loved it! and she's great at it too. no more thumbs for awhile though. you'll have to carry that torch.

Your lurker friend definitely should post here more. There's no way to lower the quality, since we have none, so no worries whatsoever.

I'm doing alright. I wrote a song called "Thanks":

Thank you very much, you saint, you
WebMD, my saviour, came through
Realized my sore upper back was a rouse
That cancer sure did give me the blues
Would never have thought without that advice
I checked my back, maybe even twice
Turns out, there it was all along
And that's why I wrote this song
WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBB EMMMMMMMM DEEEEEEEE
Woah Woah Oh Oh Oh

the rockin edge said:
no quality?

I said there's no way to lower the quality. Everything that touches this thread turns to gold (or lemons, if you prefer them).

phillyfan26 said:
I'm doing alright. I wrote a song called "Thanks":

Thank you very much, you saint, you
WebMD, my saviour, came through
Realized my sore upper back was a rouse
That cancer sure did give me the blues
Would never have thought without that advice
I checked my back, maybe even twice
Turns out, there it was all along
And that's why I wrote this song
WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBB EMMMMMMMM DEEEEEEEE
Woah Woah Oh Oh Oh