The Temple Bar - I got nothin' UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drowning in stupity guys.
drown.gif

I feel the same, pretty much, thanks for asking...not in tons of pain, but not nearly 100% either....at this point, it's more mental, I just want to know what the problem is, or at least, I want to be able to start ruling shit out.

I'm ok overall, though.

Being from The Bronx, I enjoy the swearing. It feels organic to me. :)

I'm glad physically you're not in too much pain, or you're hiding it well. I've gotten you some prayers and spells and things from ZC, so hopefully you get good news post haste.

I grew up with it. it's just commentary to me. I know it lessens my market value, but those are the breaks. :)

I have to say that, for better worse, cursing is part of who I am. I of course keep it to a bare minimum at work, but it still slips out there....I do like, though, when I hear people tell others that people that curse do so because they have a limited vocabulary. :)

Where in ZC?????

No spoken words said:
I do like, though, when I hear people tell others that people that curse do so because they have a limited vocabulary. :)

I keep it 95% out of the workplace, and when it shows up there I know my audience. I know - that's fun, I just do an internal eyeroll.

Why the OFFICIAL prayer thread of course :D

No spoken words said:
Holy crow, I'd never have looked in that thread in a million years. Thanks, that was sweet.

:hug:

I've been keeping my cauldon going all week. See, you can be a good witch or the other kind. VP & I are the good kind :)

I always thought of VP as more of a sorceress. But, what the fuck do I know? You make a good Glenda, though.

Yes, that's a sad ending for Kaf. :(

Nice shovels. Stop talking to that fucking moron.

dude, I'm not a glenda. ick. she's way to white. I need more crafty...who else is there?

aren't they gorgeous? I love them almost as much as white kettles.

I retract the Glenda comment.

Harry Potter's world has good witches.

They are indeed lovely. Do you have a photo of the equipment one would use for a lobotomy?

I like when a non-sensical point is made, or an insane question is asked, followed by:

hmm:hmm:

Like Sherlock fucking Holmes just brought to our attention a heretofore missed piece of evidence.

I kind of figured you would : predictable:

that's fine, but i get first scoop.

where's the hmm?

veep dudette, where are you? there was just a commercial for soemthing with pour some sugar on me :drool: and I thought of you, are you going?

where is this misinformation coming from,

today is St. Canute.

St. Canute IV
Also spelled CNUT.

Martyr and King of Denmark, date of birth uncertain; d. 10 July 1086, the third of the thirteen natural sons of Sweyn II surnamed Estridsen. Elected king on the death of his brother Harold about 1080, he waged war on his barbarous enemies and brought Courland and Livonia to the faith. Having married Eltha, daughter of Robert, Count of Flanders, he had a son Charles, surnamed the good. He was a strong ruler, as is proved by his stern dealing with the pirate Eigill of Bornholm. The happiness of his people and the interests of the Church were the objects he had most at heart. To the cathedral of Roskilde, still the royal burying-place, he gave his own diadem. His austerity was equalled by his assiduity in prayer. An expedition to England, in favour of the Saxons against William the Conqueror, planned by him in 1085, failed through the treachery of his brother Olaf. His people having revolted on account of the cruelties of certain tax-collectors, Canute retired to the island of Funen. There, in the church of St. Alban, after due preparation for death, the king, his brother Benedict, and seventeen others were surrounded and slain, 10 July, 1086. His feast is 19 January, translation, 10 July; his emblems, a lance or arrows, in memory of the manner of his death.

Back
Top Bottom