The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been glued to MSNBC today and every time I read the banner "NBC News Washington Bureau Chief Tim Russert Has Died" I just want to say "No! It can't be true!" He was so full of life and SO excited about this election. I mean, he could be described as giddy, and full of excitement about the prospects of how this election would truly engage the American people in a way that has not been seen in 40 years. For him to be taken from us is just utterly heartbreaking.

We were having a late lunch at a pizza/sports bar/restaurant type place. It had a zillion TVs but no audio. We looked up to see the news of Russert's passing in shock, and didn't know what had happened. Just watched Brokaw's video. So sad... :(

I've been glued to MSNBC today and every time I read the banner "NBC News Washington Bureau Chief Tim Russert Has Died" I just want to say "No! It can't be true!" He was so full of life and SO excited about this election. I mean, he could be described as giddy, and full of excitement about the prospects of how this election would truly engage the American people in a way that has not been seen in 40 years. For him to be taken from us is just utterly heartbreaking.

yep... feel the same...heartbreaking news..:sad:

Maybe this post is better suited for the bar...

902.gif

+
dolejuice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom