The Temple Bar ~ How did I get roped into this photoshop thing??? UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may legitimately have to anyway, in case we get a call that potential buyers are coming, I have to run around the house and make sure everything is clean, put away, lights are on, take out the trash, clean the litter box, and the list goes on and on. My mom's actually going to be making a checklist for me just in case.

I think I'll make a list of movies I want to watch while they're gone :hmm:

Sounds like a good relaxing time, well except the house selling part.

I remember those days, both when my parents were divorcing and we had to get the house ready, and then again when my mom was thinking of selling hers. We had to put Mia in her carrier and take Nikki out to the park for open houses. It was a pain having to keep the place spic and span 24/7 (and that's coming from someone who considers herself a pretty neat person!).

Scratch everything. Bombshell from my mom.

My Dad may be getting an interim ministry position this week (he meets with the search committee). Initially my parents were thinking that once the house sold and he had this position he would just commute, but now they're thinking that if he gets it they're just going to take the house off the market and try again next spring.

That would help me out sooooooooooooo much as I begin to transition from college life to the real world.

I'm trying to picture myself on the Real World :hmm:

Nah. Too much drama :no:

You could be the 'down to earth political chick' who goes on major benders and starts spewing your pro-gay, pro-abortion rhetoric to the overly conservative deep southern dude. You get hammered and dance and yell "I wanna be Obama's baby mama!!!" at the top of your lungs and then start talking broken spanish...'si puede yo mama!!!'

That'd rock...:yes:

You could be the 'down to earth political chick' who goes on major benders and starts spewing your pro-gay, pro-abortion rhetoric to the overly conservative deep southern dude. You get hammered and dance and yell "I wanna be Obama's baby mama!!!" at the top of your lungs and then start talking broken spanish...'si puede yo mama!!!'

That'd rock...:yes:

That could convince me to watch the Real World again... :hmm:

I'm starving but I like taking late lunches so I'm forcing myself to wait ten more minutes. :crack:

Hey elfa! My day is good. It's so sunny and warm out there - I wish I could be at the beach instead of at work!

I wasn't around on the weekend either, so I have no clue what went on...

Mine either. They're pretty technologically challenged, so now that they can sort-of email, they've come a far way. :giggle: :cute:

Has anyone else noticed that the clock on here is slow, or is it just my computer? :hmm:

OK, so my daughter got a phone for her 14th birthday...now she won't stop texting me...:sigh:

I'm trying to post here dear!!! :mad:

u created a monster or rather our society today has.. hehehe :giggle:

priorities, priorities... Craic is always number 1... :sexywink:

my mom is so clueless when it comes to cell phones she barely can figure out how to access her voicemail...:doh:

Soooooooo tonight is going to be intense. We have this computer thing that dials numbers for us, and by some complex technology puts me through to lines where someone actually answers, and skips any answering machines or busy signals. Basically, I'm going to be calling volunteers for 4 straight hours back to back to back, with no break, because it is too expensive to logout and log back into the system. The only break I get is about 2 seconds as the web page loads between calls. :ohmy:

So, I'm having my dinner now (call time starts at 5), then if you're a Virginia resident with a past of participating in Virginia politics be prepared...because staff all over the state are calling...

Soooooooo tonight is going to be intense. We have this computer thing that dials numbers for us, and by some complex technology puts me through to lines where someone actually answers, and skips any answering machines or busy signals. Basically, I'm going to be calling volunteers for 4 straight hours back to back to back, with no break, because it is too expensive to logout and log back into the system. The only break I get is about 2 seconds as the web page loads between calls. :ohmy:

So, I'm having my dinner now (call time starts at 5), then if you're a Virginia resident with a past of participating in Virginia politics be prepared...because staff all over the state are calling...

lol PLEASE call my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom