The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Coffee?

My neighbors got a Wii. I was playing it the other night and I messed up my shoulder. :happy:

close. as soon as i get the energy to get up, im gonna go make a cup of tea. luckily there are no students here, so my morning has consisted of responding to e-mails and phone calls.

what game? maybe you should start stretching before engaging in such strenuous activity.

U2democrat said:

Yeah except I was throwing up! Not the best time to go to a concert.

yeah...soooo true. though you wouldnt've been alone. haha you should've seen some of the drunk minors there. hilarious!
maybe if you just rest up a lot today you can fight it?

beav - haven't played that one yet. did you create a mii?

I'll rest in the car on the way down (it's a 3 hour ride).

I just hope I'm no longer contagious because I really can't get my older relatives sick, especially not with this.

Ahhhhhhh I missed CL and the Bond theme!??!

This is stupidness.

Too bad I won't have internet access down in NC...I need to be on the internet during the Iowa Caucuses!!!! :nerd:

oh no worries. i'm sure there'll be plenty of coverage on the tv and radio. and, lol, anything you feel like posting, just text me and i'll post it on behalf of you!

is it bad that i'm more excited about the hokies game than the iowa caucuses?

Gov. Kaine has a bet on with the Gov. of Kansas...Tech's gonna kick butt.

Well my mom keeps yelling at me so I better go pack and stuff.

If I'm not on again anytime soon see y'all Sunday :wave:

you should! it's a fun feature. i created one. and i created u2, samwell, jesus, pikachu...i can't remember who else. my friends send me ones they've created all the time: mario, luigi, abe lincoln, etc.

:hmm: timmy t needs a mii.

White wine and sleeping pills
Help me get back to your arms.
Cheap Sex and sad films
help me get where I belong.
I think you're crazy.
Maybe.

Stop sending letters,
letters always get burned.
It's not like the movies.
They fed us on little white lies.
I think you're crazy.
Maybe.

:(

unico said:
you should! it's a fun feature. i created one. and i created u2, samwell, jesus, pikachu...i can't remember who else. my friends send me ones they've created all the time: mario, luigi, abe lincoln, etc.

:hmm: timmy t needs a mii.

oh. The kids made a little caricature of me. Is that a Mii? It doesn't look anything like me. Especially since I shaved my head, and the little dude on the TV has longer hair and looks Latino.

Oh man, it was SO hard to get up this morning for work. :yawn: I should have gone to bed earlier last night. Tonight I'll definitely be going to bed early. No more late nights.

At least the coffee is good today! :D

My new thing is adding some nutmeg to coffee. :drool:

I used to keep it real short. A couple of weeks ago I just told the barber to cut that shit down, and he did. My hair is all going away anyway, it's past it's prime, and I dont' want to have silly gaps and comb overs, so.....BAM.

Vacation?! Nice. :drool:

Today's my first day back at work since my vacation. I think all I'll be doing is responding to emails and voicemails. :lol: Fun times.

Back
Top Bottom