The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh that reminds me. check out what my friend got for christmas

T608T09_lg.jpg

Back to work for me as well.

But hey, I still can make it through another 2 episodes of Next Top Model before waving the white flag. Whoot.

unico said:
wow. niiiiice, vp. those kids got it made!
i don't want to go back to work. but i shouldn't complain. i got paid to not work for the past 1.5 weeks.

Yeah, they pretty much get two weeks off - university kids longer, depending on their exam schedule. Sarah wrote on the last day, so she wasn't off till the 21st. She has a friend from another uni who's been off since Dec 10th. :ohmy:

Guess what we're doing. Playing with our (hopefully) new kitty. :hyper: :cute:

I have to go back to work tomorrow too. I've been off since the 10th. I know, I know. :reject: It's been a nice long break, but any longer and I'd probably go nuts.

New kitty, VP?! :cute:

Last edited:
Awww! :cute: I'm not a cat person by nature, but that kitty is very cute.

BTW, I tried Deslym yesterday, and it did nothing, unfortunately. :sigh: Thanks for the suggestion, though! I appreciate it. I hope it will help the next time I have a cough. :)

Sorry it didn't work for you. :( The prospect of going back to work still sick must be unpleasant.

Same here about being a cat person. I'm a total dog person...but this cat just kinda fits in, it's like she belongs here. :)

I love that Human Tetris thing! That's awesome! :lol:

VP - yeah, I'm not looking forward to it so much, but there's not much I can do. I'm not certain how many sick days I have available, so we'll see. I'm feeling mostly okay, it's just this cough that's rattling my body still.

Made it back alive :yippie:

The bread there is :drool:

We all got free ice cream with chocolate sauce & a cherry :drool:

Girls are out of school til Monday

Not much exciting. Just enjoying the wonder that is chocolate ice cream :drool:

How you doin?

VPee, the kitty is adorable!! :cute:
My Aunt and Uncle adorpted a random stray they came across everyday whent they went out for a bike ride. No one claimed it, and it had been there for weeks so they brought her home.
And she's supper affectionate too, like a dog really. Just a big baby :heart:
You're so doomed.
Oh, and Alice (my aunts cat) didn't look particualrily stray like either, just a bit on the thin side.

Last edited:
Add me to the list of sick people. Someone from church decided to give me an intestinal bug :happy:

I'm better than I was yesterday or the night before that but still only about 70% and my parents are still making me go to North Carolina (granted we did put it off some).

What a fantabulous start to the new year.

Back
Top Bottom