The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

What is usenext? A downloading thingy, I'm guessing. I'm quick like that. ;)

I know that Extras is available on torrent, that's how we got it.

Actually, Sarah just told me she still has them on her computer. If you don't want to bother with torrenting and can't get them on usenext, we can burn them for you and send them.

exactly - a downloading thingy. I don't know if I would have described it that well :techidiot:

I'll check it out, and I know nothing about torrents, so I might take you up on that if you don't mind. name your price (brie for sarah obviously).

showers :drool:

Lila64 said:
Raw_Peanuts_in_Shell.jpg

anyone else like sucking the salt out of the shell? :drool:

yes, more than the peanuts themselves actually mmmmm.

now you have me thinking, I'm definitely a savoury/salt snack person although I do get the odd sweet craving. I wonder what is most common?

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

exactly - a downloading thingy. I don't know if I would have described it that well :techidiot:

I'll check it out, and I know nothing about torrents, so I might take you up on that if you don't mind. name your price (brie for sarah obviously).

There are only 12 half hour episodes plus the special, so it will be no problem at all, it'll fit onto just a couple of disks. I'm sure that brie would be appreciated, though. ;)

HNY NSW!

Mr Peanut :shifty: What about my new boyfriend's New Year's wishes I posted in my journal? Gee, I may have to install a numbering system :shifty:

Eating peanuts now. I can't stop. Hardy bought a 3 pound bag! And all the teenage girls have cleared outta dodge.

Oh, and I'm rockin' out to the live Led Zeppelin recording. Currently on BLACK DOG :rockon:

Sorry Lila, but your new boyfriend doesn't like women past their 20's. :madspit:

Probably a bit too mature for him :eyebrow:

I'll wait in line though:wink:

First post of 2008.

Happy New Year folks!

I just got home, and decided to do something dorky, that I've never done before....I'm listening to....New Year's Day. :) Live version from Buenos Aires, really great performance.

I fucking caved and went to a small gathering at a coworker's place....stayed a few hours...was not great, was not horrid. Cannot believe that I have only one day off left. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom