The Temple Bar - Hoegaarden FTW & UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
How is that funny...knowing that Kinsa is getting her ass kicked by Pfan...:eyebrow:

Is she the one who made the joke in the "You will die after seeing U23D" thread and was told to fuck off or something?

I was torn on that joke. Too soon, yes, and I cringed at it, but I don't think she deserved to be jumped all over for that. Some people's initial reactions lean more toward gallows humor than "Oh no that's awful omg omg etc".

I realize I might be alone in thinking that.

Kinsa is in the football thread right now.

Bort made the joke. I told him to fuck off.

I figured, right after I posted my deep, dark confession that I had the wrong person

Oh well.

: runs off to check football thread :

Well, he wasn't doing it to be funny ... he had expressed legitimately hating Dalton and the rest of us for the posts (he called it retarded bollocks) and how he "couldn't get it out of his head during the movie." He was doing it to try a cheap shot on us. I'm with Lance 100% on that one.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, he wasn't doing it to be funny ... he had expressed legitimately hating Dalton and the rest of us for the posts (he called it retarded bollocks) and how he "couldn't get it out of his head during the movie." He was doing it to try a cheap shot on us. I'm with Lance 100% on that one.

Gotcha. Yeah, that first post he put in that thread was just ridiculous. Heaven forbid we start an obvious joke thread on the site.

You can fear for my life if you want, Reg. But I'm more likely to get hit by a bus on my way home than die as an effect of the movie. :wink:

Well, yeah, you get seven days ... :shifty:

I gotta figure out how to convince my 'rents to let me drive to KOP. I mean, it's in the JOP, but it's a trafficky section of the JOP, that KOP. Fuck you, KOP. The rest of the JOP despises you.

I think it's so weird that there is a city in PA called "King of Prussia." What reason is there to give a city a name that has three separate words? Didn't the King of Prussia have a name? Like Steve? Why didn't they just name it Steve, Pennsylvania?

I'm out. I'm going to find a nice happy hour where I can relax with my book for an hour or so before meeting my friend for dinner.

You cats have a swell evening.

Wow, Cori...try not to cross the street tonight, if at all possible...damn busses are everywhere you know...:uhoh:

And PFan...I have no fucking idea what's going...c'mon you know that already...I just spread gossip and cause panic mainly due to ignorance...it's kinda fun, but it's crap for my social life...:up:

Back
Top Bottom