The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
he might have a round head but he's probably a lot smarter than the girl who just discovered she's been out all afternoon and left the back door wide open :happy:

Oh noes :giggle: :hug:

Lay of the land :drool:

VP - a girl can have purty nails but doesn't mean the dudes are lining up for her, either. :sad:

The paternal unit's choice of dining establishment for the evening was somewhere downtown I had never heard of, and I expected it to be a little hole in the wall (sometimes those are the best places), but it seriously looked straight out of the Sopranos. I half expected to see Sil and T breaking bread at the next table. If I had, I'd have moved tables. :baddaughter:

He did treat me to dessert afterwards, which was nice. :)

Pictures of my year in Europe. It was 6 years ago, and I had a decent camera, but the pictures have been looked at a lot, and my scanner isn't that great. My friend who came with me wanted me to send a couple of my pictures to her.

All you world travellers in this thread. I feel like an outcast
hide.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
he might have a round head but he's probably a lot smarter than the girl who just discovered she's been out all afternoon and left the back door wide open :happy:

I hate it when guys ruin their appearance with a bad hair cut. :sad: :(

At home hardware, I wsa waited on by this little 50-ish woman who made me feel entirely inferior. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh noes :giggle: :hug:

Lay of the land :drool:

VP - a girl can have purty nails but doesn't mean the dudes are lining up for her, either. :sad:

The paternal unit's choice of dining establishment for the evening was somewhere downtown I had never heard of, and I expected it to be a little hole in the wall (sometimes those are the best places), but it seriously looked straight out of the Sopranos. I half expected to see Sil and T breaking bread at the next table. If I had, I'd have moved tables. :baddaughter:

He did treat me to dessert afterwards, which was nice. :)

Was there gunfire? I'm a little happy I didn't agree to be your dad's date. ')

You're here - you're someone. :cute:

What are you up to tonight?

Did Snow run off with the HD guy, despite his bad haircut? Did April run off to... ?

Did Beav decide it's not 4:20 and go to bed? :ohmy:

I did a ton of stuff around the house, actually felt productive for the first time in forever, maybe I've finally entirely shaken that cold - then watched The Wall, and part of Paul McCartney's Red Square dvd. :)

VintagePunk said:
I've been wanting to have a yard sale for forever, so much shit I don't need, I'm drowning in it...I"m thinking maybe next weekend. :yes:

I'm apparently tipsy, needing to edit. :ohmy:

Should we start getting our interpretive dances ready? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom