The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn that fucker down, man.

FIGHT THE POWER

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

Got Philk? said:
yeah...when we would go visit other churches, I'd search out the finest ladies and try to use the "my dad was your preacher today" line. It worked every time. ;)

I'll bet the folks were proud. :wink:

Okay, I'm suffering from Snow-syndrome, I'm missing this specific sized bolt that I need. :scream:

I'm off to Home Hardware, because it's closer than Home Depot. Plus, there are no cute boys working there, it's mostly avuncular, semi-retired types, so I don't have to care about what I look like. :up:

VintagePunk said:
Guyz, if there are no positive developments in the next while, I may need to resort to that. :shifty:

Oh, you may think you're joking... :shifty:

Just make sure there are no creepy guys around if you do decide to lebanese out. :tsk:

I feel gyped - not a drop of alcohol in the place save for the nail polish remover in the place. :mad:

Snow - fyi, was planning to take the Friday of SF off to beat traffic. Maybe I could come in Thursday night? :hmm:

We'll have to uh "hammer" out details. :wink:

My nails are Streisand - Carmella Soprano :drool: worthy. I'm gonna talk in a Jersey accent all throughout dinner tonight if only to amuse myself.

FTP Baby :cute:

We have? :eyebrow: Where is that line sold? Looks nice. :up:

I found one I really like at Ikea, but it'll just fit the current cds and dvds )(not albums)...with no room for growth.

I have too many things. At times, I contemplate getting rid of everything and living a spartan existence. :drool:

But the truth is, I really like most of my things, and I want more. :materialistic: :reject:

VintagePunk said:
We have? :eyebrow: Where is that line sold? Looks nice. :up:

I work at Gunlocke. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I have too many things. At times, I contemplate getting rid of everything and living a spartan existence. :drool:

But the truth is, I really like most of my things, and I want more. :materialistic: :reject:

:lmao: That was great!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Snow - fyi, was planning to take the Friday of SF off to beat traffic. Maybe I could come in Thursday night? :hmm:

You might as well...that way you can get the lay of the land so to speak.

Cute HD boy was working, but he got a haircut and now his heads all round :( Bring back the flat top :drool:
He did make a bee line for me when I walked up and down looking all confused, only to tell me they didn't have the wood I was looking for (run with that if you must). I need to go back again tmw. Not sure what for, but I'll think of something I need. Hopefully his hair is fixed by then :angry:

he might have a round head but he's probably a lot smarter than the girl who just discovered she's been out all afternoon and left the back door wide open :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom