The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only interesting thing I'm doing this weekend is having a massage, and that is after work today. Other than that, I'm doing absolutely nothing.

Ok all I hear right now are my boss's text rings and it's driving me up the wall. :crack:

I need a transporter type thingy - transport me right into the restaurant with a drink in my hand, right now. :drunk:

I'm seeing BNL tonight, then doing a breast cancer walk tomorrow morning before dinner with the paternal unit, after which I hope to be stone cold drunk.

Should be good times. Will also be boy-free, but what else is new these days? :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Snow, you didn't tell him that when she turns 19 we are so taking her out and corrupting her, did you?

You're going to be in the convent too. :angry:

:shh: I don't think they will let Snow in there. Even for a visit.

VintagePunk said:
Corrupting the young. :cute:

I need some excitement this weekend, so I think I may get a new vacuum. Sadly, that prospect does excite me. :|
"lmao:
I have had many weekends like this. Like Will Ferrell in Old School.

:|

:(

UberBeaver said:

:shh: I don't think they will let Snow in there. Even for a visit.

"lmao:
I have had many weekends like this. Like Will Ferrell in Old School.

:|

:(

Snow visiting a convent = letting a fox into a chicken coop. :cute:

What's up with the fox theme, lately?

I haven't seen that. It would, of course, offend my high fallutin' sensibilities.

Have fun tonight, April. :) Btw, Ed and Steve are both my imaginary boyfriends. :heart: Tell them I said hi. ;)

My boss approved my vacation! :hyper: Hell yeah, baby! I was a bit worried about asking, since I'm taking almost a month off, but he totally didn't care at all. :sighofrelief:

Lila's done some errands and then she will be leaving momentarily for the post office and then to a hair appt. Upon her return, she will pick up her child, bring her home to bathe & change, and then shuttle her to 2 different parties tonight. Had said child not had parties, Lila could have had 2 awesome tickets for the Dodger game while Lila's hubby was gone to see Roger Waters again with free tix he won from the radio station.

So... Lila will be available for dinner between 6-8, and then probably available again after 8:30pm. If she is needed that is.

Thora's getting a massage :drool: and a vacation :happy:
Lila has never had a massage. So sad. (This is where Reggie will come in, right?). And a vacation? Ahahahahahaah

Have fun tonight LMPA. And VP - vacuum shopping. We have a Dyson :drool:

:wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Thora's going on vacation :applaud:

:yes: For most of December! :hyper:

Lila64 said:

Thora's getting a massage :drool: and a vacation :happy:
Lila has never had a massage. So sad. (This is where Reggie will come in, right?). And a vacation? Ahahahahahaah

I've never had one either, but I had a gift card. I also found out that my medical plan at work will reimburse me for this too, so I'll get all my money back.

Today is a goooood day! :drool:

UberBeaver said:

Here you go Reg.

Thora, I think it's ok. Her legs are little unrealisitc, and that really takes away from the film as a film, but the acting is ok. If Speilberg or Cameron had been around it would have been better.

:tsk:...I see you were the product of an abusive family Beav and now you're taking it out on your child...shaken baby syndrome...:mad:

You should be a:shame:d

:wink:

I once thought of joining a convent. I thought I had too much of a wild streak but after adding up my bar tab maybe not :(

Getting a vacuum is high excitement :hi5:

< had one massage but the woman wouldn't shut up about her dysfunctional life so I felt like her therapist. So NOT relaxing :killintheface:

I'm thinking of packing the crew up and going to my parents for fathers day. Pro: seeing them and getting a tiny break(maybe)
Con: the car ride, packing, the energy and gas prices, 20 questions etc...:huh:

Can the crew :cute::notinthesarcasticmanneriusuallyuseit: do any of their own packing?

I'm shocked at how low other people's tabs are :reject:

Convents would be delighted to have me ya jackasses. Who doesn't love the project of a lifetime :grumpy:

redkat said:
I once thought of joining a convent. I thought I had too much of a wild streak but after adding up my bar tab maybe not :(

:cute: Sister Redkat. Awww.

snowbunny00774 said:

Convents would be delighted to have me ya jackasses. Who doesn't love the project of a lifetime :grumpy:

That would be a Reality Show that I'd actually watch. :applaud:

UberBeaver said:

I didn't have little brothers and sisters, so they made me walk the pets and take all my sister's stuffed animals out to the park. THEY WEREN'T EVEN MINE! And I had to pay for their ice cream.

Dude I still think you're within the statute of limitations for that kind of abuse. Hire an attorney...or Kat immediately!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom