The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
:lol: Definitely!

Though I got sunburned (I'm a literal redneck) and then we went camping and didn't close the tent door well enough because mosquitos feasted on us throughout the night, so I have mosquito bites on top of my sunburn. I'm about to go nuts.

:ohmy: u poor thing.. Sunburn and bites.. :sad:

I am a certified sunburner here too.. Without fail.:|

What's most fun is sun poisoning :happy:

People (including my own family) don't understand why I'm not the biggest fan of the beach...try getting sun poisoning several times and you'll understand.

No, it's not sun stroke. It's like sunburn to the extreme...

Sun poisoning symptoms are identical to those of severe sunburn. They can include significant itching, redness, and sometimes blisters which could lead to infection on areas of skin exposed to sunlight. Other systemic (non-skin) symptoms include nausea, rapid pulse, rapid breathing, fever, dizziness, fatigue, headache, chills, fluid loss, and electrolyte imbalance.

I haven't had all those symptoms with sun poisoning, but it is a miserable experience.

Morning, bar! I got 12 hours of sleep last night, so I'm feeling much better today. Official time in the 10k was 1:33:51. I'm thrilled with that time! :D

I'm fine, sun poisoning is just something I've had in the past. Right now I'm just dealing with the annoyance of mosquito bites :p

12 hours Thora? You deserve it!! That's an incredible time for the marathon, you should be so proud of yourself! :rockon:

U2democrat said:

12 hours Thora? You deserve it!! That's an incredible time for the marathon, you should be so proud of yourself! :rockon:

I was quite exhausted! :lol: I tried to stay awake longer, but I knew it was hopeless, and just went to bed anyways.

Thanks! I am so proud of myself. It's a super awesome accomplishment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom