The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - it's been a quiet day today.

I'm home finally after the big 10k run, and our celebration BBQ afterwards. It was awesome! :D I'm still warming up though - it's been freezing cold outside all day today. Hopefully I'll get my time results tonight, but it might not be until tomorrow, when it's published in the paper.

Nope. I suppose I could have figured out a ballpark based on the time I started and stopped, but I wasn't paying attention to that. There were over 59,000 people running, so that's a lot of people that they need to tally. If all else fails, I'll just see my name and time in the newspaper tomorrow morning. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

that's gonna be one hell of a newspaper article...

:lol: Yup! The newspaper sponsored the run, so I'm sure an entire section will be devoted to just that. It was insane how many people there were - it was just unbelieveable to see!

:sigh:

Rainy Monday...and my parents are stopping by this afternoon :happy:

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I can tell you right now that Hillary Clinton has no chance in the small town of Elizabeth City, North Carolina. I didn't meet a single Clinton supporter going door to door...but then the neighborhood I was walking in didn't have a single white person :shrug:

bonoloveszootlesnd7.jpg

zoots = pwned

:lol: Definitely!

Though I got sunburned (I'm a literal redneck) and then we went camping and didn't close the tent door well enough because mosquitos feasted on us throughout the night, so I have mosquito bites on top of my sunburn. I'm about to go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom