The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the departed still. it actually just ended. I've been dragging it out. what a great terrible movie.

1st time I've seen dicaprio with any sex appeal whatsoever.

never saw the chick before but she had a great ass.

Jack was fabulous.

everyone else was good - except they overplayed the one irish guys dumbness.

the rat at the end was too much.

mark :drool: :heart:

lots of the stuff I love in movies .

the one irish song sounded fierce, I need to check the soundtrack.

snowbunny00774 said:
the departed still. it actually just ended. I've been dragging it out. what a great terrible movie.

1st time I've seen dicaprio with any sex appeal whatsoever.

never saw the chick before but she had a great ass.

Jack was fabulous.

everyone else was good - except they overplayed the one irish guys dumbness.

the rat at the end was too much.

mark :drool: :heart:

lots of the stuff I love in movies .

the one irish song sounded fierce, I need to check the soundtrack.

Departed :drool:

Awesome fucking movie. Is the Quentin movie with Rosario and Rose out on dvd yet? I didn't see it last night. :hmm:

Why the fuck am I up so early? :scream: (No, it isn't because I'm leaving to go canoeing today :tongue: ).

Yay I booked NYC <----April happy :hyper: :D

I spent 1/2 my night puking. I'm starting to think that I am lactose intolerant, but, maybe I just ate too much in general. Feeling a little better this morning, though.

I skipped going into work, gonna chill here for a bit, then meet up with a "friend" and head over to the beach to watch the air show. Never been to an air show before.

Like April, my NY flight is booked; I'm looking forward to getting back home for a few days, and, looking forward to hopefully meeting a few of you.

Oh, and I loved the Departed.

UberBeaver said:

This is one of those train wrecks that makes the fucking news. It's not like when the LIRR gets backed up cause of a broken car, this is like when two Amtrack trains meet in fucking Iowa or something. :happy: Got the news crews staying 3 hours away from the wreck in Des Moines cause it's the only city anyone knows in Iowa.

I just, um, relooked at the crash site. And, a day later, still, wow. Crazy Train, you are SO FUCKING INSANE that it defies logic and, frankly, scares me a little.

No spoken words said:
I spent 1/2 my night puking. I'm starting to think that I am lactose intolerant, but, maybe I just ate too much in general. Feeling a little better this morning, though.

I skipped going into work, gonna chill here for a bit, then meet up with a "friend" and head over to the beach to watch the air show. Never been to an air show before.

Like April, my NY flight is booked; I'm looking forward to getting back home for a few days, and, looking forward to hopefully meeting a few of you.

Oh, and I loved the Departed.

Yikes that sucks. Spending a night puking = not the funnest way to spend an evening. :hug:

Quotation marks, eh? :hmm: :nosy:

My mom and her brothers used to go to air shows with their dad all the time when they were little. I've never been to one either but they sound fun.

I'm going to see Dave Coulier next Friday :wondersifhellmentionalanisordo'cutitout': :tongue:

I'm gonna go workout. :D

well I didn't think I was - it was an impression I was left with.

ANYWAY, you guys haven't been to airshows before?!!?!?!?!?
I love airshows! make sure you take advantage of the the static display even though it's nerdy. so much to see. do you know a lot of the the cargo planes and stuff have an old fashioned pencil sharpener mounted in them :geek: it's weird seeing it with all the modern equipment etc. but it's reliable. of course there is pilot hotness to drool over as well, probably not your main attraction nsw, but your "friend" (do tell - enquiring minds want to live vicariously) might be interested in that. make sure you glare at the morons who bring their dogs, poor little things are always scared shitless when the fighter jets go overhead (of which I will see some tmw doing a flyover :drool: ).

all in all airshows = good times. yes, I am even more of a total nerd than you thought before!

sorry to hear about the puking.

I wonder how April is liking the canoeing so far :hmm:

I know I know, I'm packing and dawdling right now shushhh.

yes carlos - fotc, esp the first episode. (it's still all I've seen so it's all I can say for sure is brilliant)

:hmm: I don't think so.
I believe that it's Myspace with the problem. They always have problems :|
If that person was blocking you, it would say that.

oh okay. I had no problem sending another message to someone else, but I tried three times for this one and it kept getting the error msg.

it actually says blocked? harsh.

can he text and canoe at the same time :hmm:

are you going up there today? :hyper:

this is the most vicarious living I've had in a while :drool:

thanks babes :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom